Juicepal busted?

Yes Fed Ex. Paid $45 for expedited Express Shipping. To be clear I never would of ordered if I saw this post previous to already placing the order with payment. And yes it was a smaller personal order only.
Clearly what happened was that the order was unable to be filled from the domestic operation so instead of leaving you hanging they sent it from the UK….. which to me shows more chance that the bust is real. If there were no issues your domestic pack would have been shipped… well, domestic

Instead it was outsourced to their over seas warehouse.

I’ll let you speculate as to why, but for me that would not make me any more confident, in fact it would make me less confident that the operation was not impacted

On page one of this thread there was picture of “domain has been seized” when going to his site. Am I missing something? Why are members questioning it and someone said to order?

Very strange that there is no mention of it from any news outlets that we know of. But then again I don’t know exactly where he shipped from as maybe there is some local news coverage
Thought the same thing myself actually

On page one of this thread there was picture of “domain has been seized” when going to his site. Am I missing something? Why are members questioning it and someone said to order?
Because somehow a hacker linked BOP and AASF to that same page, so the question arose as to whether or not he has really been busted.

I don’t believe anyone is ordering any longer, unless they’re doing it through email because they haven’t even bothered to check the site to see if their JuicePal is still up and running lol.

Back