Juicepal busted?

JP was likely busted. The forums were hacked. Two separate situations made to look connected.
Clever of the hacker to exploit the seizure to take down the forums to make it look like they both were seized as well.

True that but real clever.
So you think its clever to hack someone who has been investigated by FBI, DOJ and shit for a long time? Tell us more please about your money making ideas.... ( to be a shill it should be required to have 70+iq...)

Yeah its such a good idea to take down someone who is alread in jail just right when investigations are going. PLease teach us!

Last edited:
I’d be sweating bullets if I was the UK warehouse.
He had been working on closing that warehouse for a while, before the site got seized it would instruct one to contact the UK for unfulfilled orders, not to continue business as usual. I know a guy that was one of his final activities, received his pack then emailed a ty and another order the same day with no reply. That was about a week prior to the discussion starting on a different forum. IIRC, the UK contact also said that they didn't have the stealth needed to ship to the US confidently, but I may have that wrong or backwards. The UK was definitely closing though, even the equipment was for sale.

So you think its clever to hack someone who has been investigated by FBI, DOJ and shit for a long time? Tell us more please about your money making ideas.... ( to be a shill it should be required to have 70+iq...)

Yeah its such a good idea to take down someone who is alread in jail just right when investigations are going. PLease teach us!
Oops, seems I quoted a post that disappeared somehow as intended to multiquote another post and my reply was supposed to be under it. Think I mangled it when trying to edit and didn't realize it. Now I don't remember what that post I meant to quote was :/

I think the point he was trying to make was that the hacker who took down the various AAS source boards a few years back decided to hit BOP and AASF again, right when JuicePal went down and then put up the same “seized” message on their forums as JuicePal’s website.

To make a long story short, Juicepal was not arrested and is still in business. I placed a successful order with him last week. Total turnaround was 7 days.
So this was all orchestrated by GH15? What about his website being seized and being linked to a government domain?

So this was all orchestrated by GH15?
I do not know all the details. All i know is that i had already placed an order with him and then I found this post and his website went down the same day. I definitely was worried that my shipment was going to be seized after reading all the false information/ speculation in this post. Thankfully it all worked out.

I do not know all the details. All i know is that i had already placed an order with him and then I found this post and his website went down the same day. I definitely was worried that my shipment was going to be seized after reading all the false information/ speculation in this post. Thankfully it all worked out.
You got big balls lol. They said the UK guy confirmed he hasn’t been able to reach JP. Have you been back to the US JP website?

Isnt the US website still offline? I emailed him with his UK email that was on the regular website before it went off line. He told me his UK warehouse would ship to me in the US. He had an updated smaller list but communication was quick and consistent.

Isnt the US website still offline? I emailed him with his UK email that was on the regular website before it went off line. He told me his UK warehouse would ship to me in the US. He had an updated smaller list but communication was quick and consistent.
I haven’t even ventured over to see what status the US website is under.

Back