Juicepal busted?

JP wasn’t on BOP though. Wonder why they shut them down. Wonder if Meso will be seized.
Perhaps an associate of JP's was under investigation and BOP got onto the feds radar. Same most likely with AASF.

As for Meso, hope not as JP really never sourced here.

Something to note.. BOP and AASF are still hosted offshore, whereas JP's site's hosting is now in the US with a hosting company that hosts other seized websites.

Makes me wonder if BOP and AASF seizures are being faked. Maybe, maybe not. Also both BOP and AASF seizure pictures are direct links to the png seizure picture on the new Juicepal server. Would law enforcement really be sloppy like this? something’s fishy here. Juicepal’s site is definitely seized. Not so sure about the forums.

Something to note.. BOP and AASF are still hosted offshore, whereas JP's site's hosting is now in the US with a hosting company that hosts other seized websites.

Makes me wonder if BOP and AASF seizures are being faked. Maybe, maybe not. Also both BOP and AASF seizure pictures are direct links to the png seizure picture on the new Juicepal server. Would law enforcement really be sloppy like this? something’s fishy here. Juicepal’s site is definitely seized. Not so sure about the forums.
You just might be onto something...but there's no way to login to the sites. If our friend Bluerun the hacker did this it's so damn clever how he did that as he or his associates must have sent the hosters fake seizure documents.

There surely needs to be confirmation however if the seizure is for real or these sites were hacked.

You just might be onto something...but there's no way to login to the sites. If our friend Bluerun the hacker did this it's so damn clever how he did that as he or his associates must have sent the hosters fake seizure documents.

There surely needs to be confirmation however if the seizure is for real or these sites were hacked.
If true, it definitely gives this hacker good leverage to blackmail sources on those forums thinking the forum is seized and therefore thinking they’re unsafe.

It's hosted there because that's where the govt is hosting this bust. It's all just redirecting to the same page. Seems legit to me.

It's hosted there because that's where the govt is hosting this bust. It's all just redirecting to the same page. Seems legit to me.
The forums are still hosted offshore if you do a lookup. Only the JP site is hosted at the government host now.

The forums have a broken link (yes, it’s even broken) to JP.to/blahblah.png where blahblah is the seizure picture. (I don’t want to post the actual link here for safety).

If the forums are seized, why are they also not hosted at the government company now? Instead, someone just slapped a link to an image on the JP site.

The forums are still hosted offshore if you do a lookup. Only the JP site is hosted at the government host now.

The forums have a broken link (yes, it’s even broken) to JP.to/blahblah.png where blahblah is the seizure picture. (I don’t want to post the actual link here for safety).

If the forums are seized, why are they also not hosted at the government company now? Instead, someone just slapped a link to an image on the JP site.
Small correction.. Links aren't broken. The pictures load using a different browser.

But regardless, they're just direct links to the JP website.

The two forums were hacked not taken down by the feds.

Whois brotherhood.is

If it had been taken down by ICCAN the whois details would have been updated to suspended or something like that.

Also you can see the forum is still there under it on some URLs : Domain Seized

So, providing passwords are strong or someone doesn’t get tricked into clicking a spoofed site, you’ll be absolutely fine. As there is no known vulnerabilities on xenforo in the version meso running. So the only way of them getting in, is either cpanel password, or reverse engineering logins. Meso is safe.

The two forums were hacked not taken down by the feds.

Whois brotherhood.is

If it had been taken down by ICCAN the whois details would have been updated to suspended or something like that.

Also you can see the forum is still there under it on some URLs : Domain Seized

So, providing passwords are strong or someone doesn’t get tricked into clicking a spoofed site, you’ll be absolutely fine. As there is no known vulnerabilities on xenforo in the version meso running. So the only way of them getting in, is either cpanel password, or reverse engineering logins. Meso is safe.
Correct.

Whaaaaat, I literally just posted on BOP an hour ago, now it's down. Now I'm going to have to go dark. PAIN ensures end to end encryption and more, so what could they find?
This is going south fast.
Why BOP?
Pain is full of shit and knows nothing about encryption or websites. PGP encryption on a forum? PGP is defined as "Pretty Good Privacy." PGP is used to decrypt and encrypt email and authenticate email messages through digital signatures and file encryption. It has nothing to do with a forum....

Pain is full of shit and knows nothing about encryption or websites. PGP encryption on a forum? PGP is defined as "Pretty Good Privacy." PGP is used to decrypt and encrypt email and authenticate email messages through digital signatures and file encryption. It has nothing to do with a forum....
Lol, Pain tells people his site is protected with military grade encryption.

Thanks for confirming this was a hack @mugzy and not a seizure but you have to admit it was pretty well done however.

Still no one really knows what happened to JP as there’s been no communication at all.

He’s gone for sure. His site is legit seized if I read Killze022 right.
Weird timing of the hack on the 2 forums with the seizure of JP's site, but clever I say. Good excuse for Bluerun and his gang to take down 2 or more forums and this may still be far from over as I wouldn't put it past Bluerun to rat on JP to the authorities.

Back