Juicepal busted?

I will bet the DOJ will be working with UK counterparts to shut down the UK division of JP's....and more arrests made.

Was he accepting some weird payment methods like PayPal etc? I see that the post service was also involved. So either a controlled delivery or interception.
US Post Office is involved because all the shit he sends out is through the US Mail. It doesn't necessarily mean there was/was not a controlled delivery.

US Post Office is involved because all the shit he sends out is through the US Mail. It doesn't necessarily mean there was/was not a controlled delivery.
I figured it meant they at some point either had an agent order to confirm they receive illegal substances or intercepted a package. It's the postal inspection division of the USPS that was involved.

I figured it meant they at some point either had an agent order to confirm they receive illegal substances or intercepted a package. It's the postal inspection division of the USPS that was involved.
An investigation like this takes years for the various agencies to collect enough evidence to prosecute. They can perform a controlled delivery if they deem necessary, but they can also obtain a warrant to open any packs that they may have evidence to believe contain a controlled substance. The USPS was involved because it involved the mail but it may have been Homeland Security or the DOJ that was conducting the investigation.

An investigation like this takes years for the various agencies to collect enough evidence to prosecute. They can perform a controlled delivery if they deem necessary, but they can also obtain a warrant to open any packs that they may have evidence to believe contain a controlled substance. The USPS was involved because it involved the mail but it may have been Homeland Security or the DOJ that was conducting the investigation.
Scary crap to know that by the time you’re popped, you’ve already been on their radars for a while.

Scary crap to know that by the time you’re popped, you’ve already been on their radars for a while.
To be frank, nobody in their right mind thinks it's hard to get on a radar of various agencies by doing illegal business on a well known public websites where people talk about doing illegal business a lot.

To be frank, nobody in their right mind thinks it's hard to get on a radar of various agencies by doing illegal business on a well known public websites where people talk about doing illegal business a lot.
I don’t know man. I think somewhere in nearly every human’s mind we think we’re the exception to the rule.

And nice to make your acquaintance, Frank!

It's never about safety, it's about big brother not getting their cut.
Little ole me may be a future cash crop for the Healthcare system from the abuse of AAS.
So they could care less about my safety.
However if I'm banking off the illegal stuff, oh no, that's a no go, they want that cut.
Perfect Example: Marijuana just think, at the stroke of midnight in many states, you were no longer a deviant rebel with low moral value, because big brother waved the wand of approval.
Captain Obvious has spoken lol

He sent you a lot of business. Someone will fill the void! Hopefully.