Juicepal busted?

So this was all orchestrated by GH15?
The real GH15 is deceased, there was 2, possibly 3 individuals posing as him for some time. Maybe the internet archive way back machine will have JP's site archived so the story can be read still. It's a good read, can make you want to avoid fucking over JP for sure, the man is tenacious!

The real GH15 is deceased, there was 2, possibly 3 individuals posing as him for some time. Maybe the internet archive way back machine will have JP's site archived so the story can be read still. It's a good read, can make you want to avoid fucking over JP for sure, the man is tenacious!
I read JP’s story on his website and how one of the current GH15’s was the guy named Bluerun who was extorting the AAS sites and tried extorting JP. That same extortionist was on Meso here as well.

How do you know that?
Good point - it’s strong speculation it was the same person. At the time, Meso was being hit by two nuisances - a hacker and an extortionist. According to JP and his well researched article he wrote, Bluerun was the same extortionist who was reporting all of the paid sponsor boards as well as Panda and Dragon Ordnance. This same person was blackmailing JP as well.

To make a long story short, Juicepal was not arrested and is still in business. I placed a successful order with him last week. Total turnaround was 7 days.
You placed and recieved a domestic order from JP last week? Any explanation on why he bailed in December and wouldn't answer emails, not just forum messages?

You placed and recieved a domestic order from JP last week? Any explanation on why he bailed in December and wouldn't answer emails, not just forum messages?
Yes domestic order placed on January 8th. Received order about a week later. I have no clue why he was MIA in December. I saw on a different forum /website people mentioned he was not around so I sent him an email and he responded the next morning with his updated list.

Yes domestic order placed on January 8th. Received order about a week later. I have no clue why he was MIA in December. I saw on a different forum /website people mentioned he was not around so I sent him an email and he responded the next morning with his updated list.
That's interesting. AAS deleted his sponsor forum and closed other threads. I never read where anyone got their orders or money back.

Website is still down, too.

TBH, makes me a little nervous.

I think I'll let a few more people jump in before I take that leap.
Ya you can say I was a little bit nervous after I had just placed my order, paid and then stumbled across this thread. The next day his website went down. I had pretty much figured my money was gone or federal agents were going to deliver my pack!! Lol

Ya you can say I was a little bit nervous after I had just placed my order, paid and then stumbled across this thread. The next day his website went down. I had pretty much figured my money was gone or federal agents were going to deliver my pack!! Lol
Did ya place the order with the uk email? If so was probably fulfilled by JPUK. Still you’re a lucky bastard!!

@Jdbol Hopefully it was a small order for personal consumption.

I'd personally be cleaning house of anything that might be troublesome, just in case you happen to have an unwanted/unexpected visit from some unfriendly folks.

I would be shitting bricks if I were you and all I do is smoke a lot a weed and pin a little juice.

I wonder if the police shipped your order or it was actually JP?

Good luck, brotha.

Yes it was the UK email. Package came from UK with stealth labels on bottles.
Well shit. That is a bit different for sure. But at the same time, nobody should be ordering from JP at this point. He is mia and the UK email and warehouse is manned by somebody else from what I have read.

Why order from a source that has been popped when you have other better options?

And to be clear, I know you ordered before reading this thread but JP is still mia to the best of everyone's knowledge so don't order if you are reading this and considering it!

An international, overseas order took only a week, huh?
Yes Fed Ex. Paid $45 for expedited Express Shipping. To be clear I never would of ordered if I saw this post previous to already placing the order with payment. And yes it was a smaller personal order only.

Last edited:
Back