Jumping on the TREN TRAIN! Excited for 2017! Some suggestions please.

Just quick update, just hit my 4 week mark on Tren A, started at 250/wk and went up 50mg every week. Been on 400mg/wk now for 5 days. Results, nothing so far, no sides no strength gains(Thought I did in week 2 but false). I even switched sources and started pinning ED since saturday.

So far to me Tren is way overhyped. Two very well known sources I used, so I know tren is not bunked. (CascadeUnderground & Checkmatelabs)

Starting to think maybe because I came from a miniblast of test-E(180mg/wk resultsed in 2600 Test level bloods) my body isn't responding to tren. Should I take 3 months off and completely drop down to trt dose of test?

Just quick update, just hit my 4 week mark on Tren A, started at 250/wk and went up 50mg every week. Been on 400mg/wk now for 5 days. Results, nothing so far, no sides no strength gains(Thought I did in week 2 but false). I even switched sources and started pinning ED since saturday.

So far to me Tren is way overhyped. Two very well known sources I used, so I know tren is not bunked. (CascadeUnderground & Checkmatelabs)

Starting to think maybe because I came from a miniblast of test-E(180mg/wk resultsed in 2600 Test level bloods) my body isn't responding to tren. Should I take 3 months off and completely drop down to trt dose of test?
What's your diet look like? You eating enough?

its a good compound but people do make it a huge deal. I am at 600 mg and I feel good. The only thing is disgusting night sweats. But i can deal with it. I like 600 mg. Up the dose son!

I'm pretty sure that's not it. I finished my last cycle with tren after running 600mg of test for months and the tren was very noticeable and effective.

Two very well known sources I used, so I know tren is not bunked. (CascadeUnderground & Checkmatelabs)

I've never heard of either of those labs.

I agree with @Demondosage that more is not always better. If you can get decent gains and size over time with small dosage, why not?

Never heard of those labs- But most Tren A starts to "kick in" around week 3-4 @300-400mg per week dosage. Also, it could be since you're B&C your body will take some time to metabolized the hormones-so many factor plays into when you "feel it".. Good luck tho!

I'd give it the taste test to see if the Tren has some spice to it. It should as every Tren A Ive tried has. ESP much more with comp Th and fina

Just my experience but good tren is definitely noticeable. I hafta watch sometimes when I'm really feeling it that i don't go up in weight too fast. Certain exercises i can keep piling on more weight but that's how I'll injure myself. So i definitely feel tren

@Perrin Aybara

I need to start doing this myself... would you mind describing your process/equipment/etc.???

Is this referring to drawing blood?

Equipment needed:
18g 1" syringe tip
Short length of oxygen hose
1 pint water bottle
Alcohol wipes

Preparation:
Need to modify the syringe tip and hose a little to make it fit. There's better options for hose, but that's what i have. Cut the hose long enough to run from your arm into the water bottle. I like to sit on the toilet in my boxers with a little makeshift table down between my legs to put the bottle on. So make the syringe tip fit into the hose and you're pretty much ready.

Process:
Like i said get your little table in front of you with the bottle. Have one end of the hose running into it. Swab your arm where you're going to plug the needle in at. Insert the needle with the open part facing down and as flat against your skin as possible. Push until the blood starts flowing. Hold the needle steady once it does. Now wait until you drain what you need. Usually takes about fifteen minutes for me to get a full pint. Expect to make a mess, too. Have paper towels and stuff handy.

It would also be wise to have someone supervise the first few times at least in case you faint. The first few times i got close, now i don't even get dizzy.

Is this referring to drawing blood?

Equipment needed:
18g 1" syringe tip
Short length of oxygen hose
1 pint water bottle
Alcohol wipes

Preparation:
Need to modify the syringe tip and hose a little to make it fit. There's better options for hose, but that's what i have. Cut the hose long enough to run from your arm into the water bottle. I like to sit on the toilet in my boxers with a little makeshift table down between my legs to put the bottle on. So make the syringe tip fit into the hose and you're pretty much ready.

Process:
Like i said get your little table in front of you with the bottle. Have one end of the hose running into it. Swab your arm where you're going to plug the needle in at. Insert the needle with the open part facing down and as flat against your skin as possible. Push until the blood starts flowing. Hold the needle steady once it does. Now wait until you drain what you need. Usually takes about fifteen minutes for me to get a full pint. Expect to make a mess, too. Have paper towels and stuff handy.

It would also be wise to have someone supervise the first few times at least in case you faint. The first few times i got close, now i don't even get dizzy.

You sure that makeshift table between your legs isn't your steel balls?

What's your diet look like? You eating enough?
I am actually using Tren to lean bulk, my weight is slowly going up but waist also getting a little sloppy.

I'm pretty sure that's not it. I finished my last cycle with tren after running 600mg of test for months and the tren was very noticeable and effective.

Good to hear, today I started 520mg/wk. Going to ride this dosage for a week to see if that does anything. Honestly feel like one day I'll just wake up and it will hit me like a truck. Very hopeful lol

Sponsors