Just started pharma GH and suddenly worse sleep quality

amazonas

I recently bought some pfizer genotropin growth hormone pens from a reputable turkish source on here and running it through the ITS app everything is legit as well as the strong smell of hospital/band aid on the pen.

I have been injecting 0.7mg which is around 2.1 iu per day an hour before bedtime and so far only experienced that my sleep has been disturbed, where i would wake up multiple times a night and wake up tired and groggy.

Has anyone experienced anything similar to this at first? maybe the body needs to adapt first before i get the good sleep benefits.

it's weird because with UGL gh i experienced the sleep effects on day 1. this is my first time with pharma gh.

I recently bought some pfizer genotropin growth hormone pens from a reputable turkish source on here and running it through the ITS app everything is legit as well as the strong smell of hospital/band aid on the pen.

I have been injecting 0.7mg which is around 2.1 iu per day an hour before bedtime and so far only experienced that my sleep has been disturbed, where i would wake up multiple times a night and wake up tired and groggy.

Has anyone experienced anything similar to this at first? maybe the body needs to adapt first before i get the good sleep benefits.

it's weird because with UGL gh i experienced the sleep effects on day 1. this is my first time with pharma gh.
Maybe try to lower the dose a little and work up the pharma Gh is likely stronger, also try combine with some melatonin

i will try lowering to 1.8iu a day. right now experienced lethargy throughout the day, it's still my first week on gh

Try morning injections. I cant sleep when I inject before bed

I also can’t sleep on any near nightime GH regardless of dose. I switched to am and my sleep is way better. I did really slow work up as well though starting at 1.5 week, then 2 week, then 2.5, ect….

I also can’t sleep on any near nightime GH regardless of dose. I switched to am and my sleep is way better. I did really slow work up as well though starting at 1.5 week, then 2 week, then 2.5, ect….
I've notice this is due to what happens with blood sugar after HGH injections

I've notice this is due to what happens with blood sugar after HGH injections
So high blood sugar makes it harder to sleep you’re saying? I can see that with all the bathroom trips from the kidneys kicking up their function, I was peeing like 6-8 times a night and now it’s gone down. Unfortunately I have a routine we’re I down my sleepy vitamin cal mag mix and a giant think of kombucha mixed with seltzer water every night so I’m always hitting the bathroom 4-5 times a night according to my watch

So high blood sugar makes it harder to sleep you’re saying? I can see that with all the bathroom trips from the kidneys kicking up their function, I was peeing like 6-8 times a night and now it’s gone down. Unfortunately I have a routine we’re I down my sleepy vitamin cal mag mix and a giant think of kombucha mixed with seltzer water every night so I’m always hitting the bathroom 4-5 times a night according to my watch
I've checked my blood sugar after injection and its always low from high IGF1 release. Everyone will respond differently though. I feel that from my own experience for me the morning injection was better and at night my natural clock is using that injection in the correct manner. I've never had issues waking up to use the bathroom multiple times. .

i will try this if it doesn't get better in the next 3-4 days
I experienced disturbed sleeping patterns and would feel wired awake when taking omnitrope before bed, taking it in the morning fasted, worked for me. I didnt experience this on generics and take those before bed

i will try lowering to 1.8iu a day. right now experienced lethargy throughout the day, it's still my first week on gh
You mean your first week on Pharma GH? Please let us know how lowering the dose works for you.
Ive only used generics and like you stated my sleep quality improved pretty quickly. I only used 2 to 4IU (mostly 3IU) a day typically split into 2 injections with the last being before bed (so normally 1.5IU). Once I stopped the generic GH, I noticed my sleep quality suffered a little bit.

Im curious to see how the lower dose plays out for you as like someone else stated pharma can be more potent and more accurately dosed versus generics.

I have sleep problems taking hgh before bed also, I have to take it in the morning regardless of what kind I have (ugl vs pharma).

I did get some lethargy during the day when I first started this go 'round, but eventually it went away. I'm now up to 4iu a day with really no sides. Been on since like March I think.

Same issue for me. Horrendous sleep, both subjectively and according to my Garmin (HRV plummets, sleep score plummets, etc.).

This is on 2IU/day of UGL (I tried 3 brands and all the same, although QSC seems worse, so maybe stronger).

Every now and then, I take a week off to remind myself it's the HGH doing it and not the test or other compound, and I immediately sleep better and my watch scores shoot right up from the first day I miss my dose.

Taking it in the morning helps a bit, IM injection also helps slightly (as it less of a slow release in muscle compare to subq) but overall, I generally sleep pretty shitty while on. If it weren't for my abysmal bone density I honestly wouldn't bother, but trying to persevere.

Considering dropping to 1 IU/day. In the meantime I take the occasional edible or benzo to help with sleep but it doesn't improve my HRV, etc. Also previously I took 4IU EOD which I feel was slightly better as the additional dosage didn't seem to make sleep that much worse but I got every other day completely off so I could sleep well.

Just started up serostim again.
4ius an hour before bed.
Unreal and memorable dreams are back with great sleep!

First week tired during the day so dropping to 3ius.

Same issue for me. Horrendous sleep, both subjectively and according to my Garmin (HRV plummets, sleep score plummets, etc.).

This is on 2IU/day of UGL (I tried 3 brands and all the same, although QSC seems worse, so maybe stronger).
2IU is near replacement levels for a lot of people. I'm not knowledgeable on how GH affects bone density, but if your sleep is so much worse I would consider dropping GH.

2IU is near replacement levels for a lot of people. I'm not knowledgeable on how GH affects bone density, but if your sleep is so much worse I would consider dropping GH.
It's one of the few compounds with plenty of scientific data backing its effects, so I'm going to persist. Will get IGF-1 tested at some point to see how much a benefit it will be at this level for me personally.