Just wondering what everyone thinks about this type of pct

I nev
1) And if you read those medical studies a little more thoroughly
you’ll also discover the authors state (at least in both studies im aware of) the SERM-AI interaction is NOT clinically relevant

2) “Rebound” applies to bro science in a Petri dish. Otherwise you need to define “rebound” bc “saturation”, “neutralization” of the aromatase enzyme would be required based upon the phenomena you’ve outlined, and that process has not been described in the AI or aromasin literature.

3) Finally @Blake111 you might want to outline your cycle contents and dosages bc
those two factors often have a significant impact on the timing of PCT, and that’s just as important at the drugs themselves, esp if lab are not used as a guideline

I do my own research and stated for him to so as well. There are many articles on the subject here is just 1. I wish I would not have replied to this post because I knew I would get hammered. http://theoncologist.alphamedpress.org/content/13/8/829.full (Aromatase Inhibitors: Are There Differences Between Steroidal and Nonsteroidal Aromatase Inhibitors and Do They Matter?)

Not sure what happened and how my reply ended up looking like your words dr Jim.

I do my own research and stated for him to so as well. There are many articles on the subject here is just 1. I wish I would not have replied to this post because I knew I would get hammered. http://theoncologist.alphamedpress.org/content/13/8/829.full (Aromatase Inhibitors: Are There Differences Between Steroidal and Nonsteroidal Aromatase Inhibitors and Do They Matter?)

You're fun, EC. The butthurt in you is real, I understand...

Lol, this was my favorite part! Ironic for a troll and all.

How's that gyno going, BTW?

You can't compare yourself with Dylan Gemelli. You are a rookie on this game. Dylan is a veteran and say things how they are. You are SO WRONG on many of your views and that can cause health problems to the people who read your comments

medical studies that suggest nolva reduces the effectiveness of https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex/ (arimidex).

Yes it does. It reduce Arimidex and Letro inhibition capacity by 60%. EMAN and Dr Jim are idiots they should have known this already. Stay away from them. EMAN looks like a failed scientific experiment and Dr Jim look like a zombie from the Living Dead. They are both jackass es in need of attention... That's all they are to be honest with you. You will figure out by yourself with time; hopefully not too late to regret it

Do your own research and ignore idiots in desperate need of attention.

You can't compare yourself with Dylan Gemelli. You are a rookie on this game. Dylan is a veteran and say things how they are. You are SO WRONG on many of your views and that can cause health problems to the people who read your comments

English is a second language for you, you probably only understand half of what I say huh?

It's cute you have a crush on Dylan Gemelli, it really is. You follow him around his censored source boards, swallowing whatever shit he feeds you? ... He didn't give you AIDS did he?

Fingers crossed.

Back