Keto, IF, calorie counting, cutting with bad genetics

You guys assume so much shit its so hilarious. I dont even know who im talking to anyway. I dont fuck around in the gym like you guys and your silly pump routines. I just have issues sticking to a diet and even when I do it makes little difference in my appearance. I just like lifting weights. And you don't get stronger or bigger cutting. So it probably isn’t for me anyway. At least not yet.

Have you considered sending your gear for testing? No sides on those doses might raise a little red flag. Or you have great genetics.
I have but they are from Cat Cafe and Goodlyfe and unless you are all in on the lie which is entirely possible, they have a pretty good reputation. But are then again now gone so maybe they sold a bunch of bunk shit and you guys think it was good and like to post on these forums that it was good and real and everything when it is really bunk. That’s totally possible since you guys are mostly douche bags. Seems like a prerequisite to bodybuilding.

Have you considered sending your gear for testing? No sides on those doses might raise a little red flag. Or you have great genetics.
I am only take 12.5 aromasin or sometimes 25, twice a week but it probably isn’t even necessary. I just get a subtle feeling of twitching nipple or being aware of my nipples and its slightly annoying and that seems to make it go away. But that was the same as 500mg and now a gram. It didn’t get more intense and it even seems the longer im on the test, the less I need it. But my estradiol is actually very high. So i dunno. Im gonna get another blood test soon. See if aromasin changed it at all. I might have good genetics in some ways. Like health wise other than my
mental health im pretty healthy.

I

I’ve already given it enough time. You guys a say I don’t know what I’m doing. But that’s not it. It’s just hard to do. Like when I did everything right and was eating 1800 calories a day my trainer telling me I just have to burn it off. Like working 12 hour shifts and lifting heavy doing cardio 4 times a week isn’t enough to burn it off. Most of you guys don’t realize you have had it easy and that is why none of you can help me. Ask me anything about nutrition there isn’t anything I don’t know. Or training. Suck my dick.
Ok then lol Join the circus pal, they are always excepting clowns.

Seriously useless advice. Boring. Wow. A gram of test isn’t that much anyway. Barely noticeable. And I don’t have any sides.
You want to lose fat? Here's some advice: stop lifting, walk at least 10,000 steps a day, and fast as much as you can and eat one meal a day. Sip on some EAAs or whey protein isolate the rest of the day. You're on a gram of test... you won't lose muscle.

You obviously don't have the mental fortitude to lift heavy weights in a caloric deficit... so why keep doing what's not working? No one here will say it, but maybe the answer is to stop lifting heavy weights until you lose the fat.

Or keep trolling roid forums like a dumbass.

Last edited:
You want to lose fat? Here's some advice: stop lifting, walk at least 10,000 steps a day, and fast as much as you can and eat one meal a day. Sip on some EAAs or whey protein isolate the rest of the day. You're on a gram of test... you won't lose muscle.

You obviously don't have the mental fortitude to lift heavy weights in a caloric deficit... so why keep doing what's not working? No one here will say it, but maybe the answer is to stop lifting heavy weights until you lose the fat.

Or keep trolling roid forums like a dumbass.
My main concern was not losing the weight but keeping muscle. At least you answered my question. Does anyone have the mental fortitude to lift heavy weights in a caloric deficit? That shit sucks.

Okay so if I do what I did when I was natural, but lost all my muscle that shouldn’t be as much of a concern on a gram of test.

I’m getting better at lifting in a deficit but it just seems to be slowing down the weight loss process and not sure how much it is helping preserve muscle. I just get super hungry.

I’m not going to stop lifting weights anymore. It’s just what I do. I’m probably just gonna up the stimulants and do the fasting since that seems to be the easiest for me to stick to.

I just go here to chat and vent and stuff. I already know what to do. I just like complaining. It’s fun.

I just go here to chat and vent and stuff. I already know what to do. I just like complaining. It’s fun.
Since I’m new to steroids, I’m wondering how much muscle I will actually retain on a cut this time. I always lost muscle before. They always said to lift heavy and be in a calorie deficit. How much does training matter when on steroids?

Yep … you already know what to do, as you ask “how much does training matter when on steroids.”

u sofa king weee toddd did

Yep … you already know what to do, as you ask “how much does training matter when on steroids.”

u sofa king weee toddd did
Yeah, but studies said all you need is to inject like a druggie and gainz will happen bro. Trust me, they scienced it lmao

Naw. I know that stuff but I'm just not natural for the first time. The main thing I don't know is how effective is steroids or just test alone at preserving muscle. Like if I were to just starve myself or something. As a natural I know I will lose muscle. You guys are actually the retards. Making a big deal out of everything. I dunno guys. I think there's always another way to do things that works and sometimes is better than the cookie cutter template for certain individuals. Like some say do cardio. Some say don't. I just like to hear the different perspectives. I see that no one is interested in this here though.

Yeah, but studies said all you need is to inject like a druggie and gainz will happen bro. Trust me, they scienced it lmao
Ya I mean obviously diet and training and all that is necessary. But I'm here to see what the drugs and steroids can do differently. I've heard pharm grade HGH, T4, Tren, Superdrol, Clenbuterol, and Metformin for example can really help for cutting.

Ya I mean obviously diet and training and all that is necessary. But I'm here to see what the drugs and steroids can do differently. I've heard pharm grade HGH, T4, Tren, Superdrol, Clenbuterol, and Metformin for example can really help for cutting.
And honestly, as long as you get there. What does it really matter how you got there as long as you can maintain it and not do too much harm to your health in the long run? I know some of those things are toxic like Superdrol and Tren. But the point is I just hear those are serious game changers. Maybe they aren't. I don't know. Just trying to learn.

Seriously useless advice. Boring. Wow. A gram of test isn’t that much anyway. Barely noticeable. And I don’t have any sides.
Have you checked your lipids? Blood pressure? Hematocrit? Not saying you didn’t, just curious if you did. 1000mg a week might not be that much for someone with massive quantity of muscle mass to keep up with and who has body built for many years and done many cycles….but for someone a few months in who is still figuring out how to cut, 1000mg/week is very substantial.

And I just wanna offer that, if you’ve been on 500-1000mg test for 3 months now and it’s been barely noticeable as you say and all your lipids and labs are good….all I’m saying is, maybe consider where you got
Your gear and if it’s a reliable source.

Ya my lipids are messed up. Test is high, free test is high.

Have you checked your lipids? Blood pressure? Hematocrit? Not saying you didn’t, just curious if you did. 1000mg a week might not be that much for someone with massive quantity of muscle mass to keep up with and who has body built for many years and done many cycles….but for someone a few months in who is still figuring out how to cut, 1000mg/week is very substantial.

And I just wanna offer that, if you’ve been on 500-1000mg test for 3 months now and it’s been barely noticeable as you say and all your lipids and labs are good….all I’m saying is, maybe consider where you got
Your gear and if it’s a reliable source.

Ya my lipids are messed up. Test is high, free test is high.

Also whats your lipids look like? I wouldn’t worry so much about high ldl as much as low hdl. Also be sure to request the apo(b) test and see what that’s looking like, that’s a much bigger predictor of cardiac issues than ldl

Also whats your lipids look like? I wouldn’t worry so much about high ldl as much as low hdl. Also be sure to request the apo(b) test and see what that’s looking like, that’s a much bigger predictor of cardiac issues than ldl

Things like LDL and ApoB are long-term, area under the curve indicators.

20 years of high ApoB = bad (steroids or not)

19 years of low ApoB with 1 year of high ApoB due to gear = *meh*

If you blast enough year after year = not good

Back