Labmax results.

Djt17

Before i post labmax results an people have their opnions. Can some people who have used labmax post thier passed or failed pictures. An fluorescents photos. Just curious if anyone has ever had a whole 10 pack of A+B vials after testing multiple compounds come back as all failed? With zero fluro. Results an turning all the same color after a few seconds.
If so please comment because if they have i dont want to be a asshole. An it wasnt just 1 source.
Thanks

This is fake anadrol I had a while ago, it came out as dbol you see the orange fluorescence instead of green, I cannot remember the name of ugl

anadrol.jpg

Right on brother an after all the testing ive done i havent had something with hormone not be present not show some fluro. Is there anything that someome could use as there oil or anything that would throw that off?

I do not know if there is anything to skew the results. If you get right color then you have the right thing inside. I had once fake bold, no fluorescence at all. It was plain corn oil.

Nah the email guy from other forums that brews with coconut oil. He mentioned in another thread that he is going to labmax his mast p
Ten four bro...I remember now. Seems this guy has positive feedback. The other is advanced elite...idk nothing bout them other than I scrolled through the orals on the site. Thanks man.

Okay i used the labmax db/adrol for the dbol an Adrol. The rest are A+B vials. I tested Dharmas Tren ace its the 1st pic an only thats passed the test. Then i tested ELITE GENETICS
Test E-fail
TEST P-fail
Deca-fail
Dbol-fail

Reasoning for why I failed them. Well check for yourselves the color chart an how to do the process. With each compound 4 Diff times using 4 fresh pins an needles the juice would hit the vial a then vial b
An immediately begin to turn brown
I have pics an videos of the entire process. Also when i hit it with the 365nm uv light there were no slight no nothing as for fluorescent. So unless someone noticies something please let me know. I recently used this contact an he now has 550$ of my money if this is indeed all just reg oil in a vial.

Id like your thoughts please

Attachments

• 20170103_204635.jpg
    20170103_204635.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 20170103_164857.jpg
    20170103_164857.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 20170103_162115.jpg
    20170103_162115.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 20170103_164848.jpg
    20170103_164848.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 20170103_163107.jpg
    20170103_163107.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 1483499119502-2010317577.jpg
    1483499119502-2010317577.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 87
the question is where did you get the UV light, there are a lot of fake 365 nm UV lights on aBay and Amazon.

get $100 bill and shine your UV on left side if you see pink strip between the federal reserve seal and Franklin head it is 365 nm UV if not it is just blue light, fake

100.jpg

Okay i used the labmax db/adrol for the dbol an Adrol. The rest are A+B vials. I tested Dharmas Tren ace its the 1st pic an only thats passed the test. Then i tested ELITE GENETICS
Test E-fail
TEST P-fail
Deca-fail
Dbol-fail

Reasoning for why I failed them. Well check for yourselves the color chart an how to do the process. With each compound 4 Diff times using 4 fresh pins an needles the juice would hit the vial a then vial b
An immediately begin to turn brown
I have pics an videos of the entire process. Also when i hit it with the 365nm uv light there were no slight no nothing as for fluorescent. So unless someone noticies something please let me know. I recently used this contact an he now has 550$ of my money if this is indeed all just reg oil in a vial.

Id like your thoughts please
Interesting...u said u retested as well? And uve been running alot of these labmax lately I believe...

the question is where did you get the UV light, there are a lot of fake 365 nm UV lights on aBay and Amazon.

get $100 bill and shine your UV on left side if you see pink strip between the federal reserve seal and Franklin head it is 365 nm UV if not it is just blue light, fake

View attachment 56649

I bought their uv light they recommend

Tried talking to the source about what had happened an he doesnt care about my test his stuff is 100^% he said. I went to him forst before i came here because if its somethung i did then id like to know what. But i grabed Dharmas tren Ace pulled 2 vials out of the same box an it hit every color on the color chart an the Fluorescents....soo maybe it was me?

If the tren ace worked out fine and you did everything the exact same way then how could it be you?

This was my 7 kit ive used bro.
I was just being a smartass for a reason that no one here was present when he said i could have messed it up. But i didnt.
My theory is simce all 8 vials turned the same color brown exact thickness an time it took to change its simple vials if coco oil an. Hey great business deal if its a scam. Pay the cost of the vial the stickers an oil or maybe he got bad raws man idk he wouldnt talk to me after i asked him. So i can only go off what i see an what happened

Hey @2Dumb2Plumb what are your thoughts here

Idk anything about lab max man. That's why I want to get blood work on his gear.... believe me I invested more than $550 into this source. If I lived in a state I can get my own blood work I would start injecting his Prop and Tren and go ASAP for that blood work... I don't want to be wrong either... I might take a chance and just get blood work with my GP and see what happens.

How long do I have to wait until I start injecting his Prop/tren ace can I get bloods? I'll start sooner.... Like I said I have no idea about lab max. I know it test for hormones to be present but I want to believe for everyone's sake including my own that the test got skewered some how.