[labmax][test p][pharmacom]

SIK_UNIT

i received my pharmacom test p. did the same thing here had to take snaps of my video. the last picture is vial A and there is blue fluorescent in the black light

Attachments

• test-a.PNG
    test-a.PNG
    771.1 KB · Views: 100
  • test-ab.PNG
    test-ab.PNG
    780.4 KB · Views: 94
  • test-b-bl1.PNG
    test-b-bl1.PNG
    816.8 KB · Views: 99
  • test-b-bl2.PNG
    test-b-bl2.PNG
    804 KB · Views: 99
  • test-b-bl3.PNG
    test-b-bl3.PNG
    569.8 KB · Views: 99
any thoughts? im not sure but it doesnt look like labmax website images for test p , maybe has something to do with carrier oil.

just to clarify pic 1 was taken 5 seconds after 2 drops were put in vial A. pic 2 was taken after five second of 2 drops in vial B. pic 3&4 are vial B under UV and pic 5 is Vial A under UV

Man I hope we get some bloods on pharmacom soon. Either labmax is bunk or some of this gear is... Bloods should help clear things up. Anyone know what carrier oil pharmacom uses?

I did a lot of test p over the years, the there is nice blue - greenish (sky blue ) fluorescence in B.

It is not test p.

Man I hope we get some bloods on pharmacom soon. Either labmax is bunk or some of this gear is... Bloods should help clear things up. Anyone know what carrier oil pharmacom uses?
Yup! They use grape seed oil as their carrier but also add 5-10% ethyl oleate.
Dont know much about this but one or the other or possibly both could be causing failed lab max. Or it could just be bunk[emoji20]

Yup! They use grape seed oil as their carrier but also add 5-10% ethyl oleate.
Dont know much about this but one or the other or possibly both could be causing failed lab max. Or it could just be bunk[emoji20]

the type of oil does not change the color of fluorescence, it has been reported that GSO absorbs more fluorescence but if it is blue fluorescence then it is still blue fluorescence but you see a little less. It does not light up the whole test vial.

but if the concentration is very high it does not matter what kind of oil, it will light up like radioactive.

Correct me if im wrong but isn't test p one of the easier compounds to acquire? so why is this failing and harder compounds like Anavar passing

Don't know diddly squat about labmax but it looks like he didn't mix it at all in the last pic or would it even matter

Correct me if im wrong but isn't test p one of the easier compounds to acquire? so why is this failing and harder compounds like Anavar passing

what does price or availability of powder have to do in this case ?

it is easier to sell corn oil and make quick money and be gone than going through all the hassle and risk to import raw material.

I have seen test prop sold as masteron, tren, NPP etc.

what does price or availability of powder have to do in this case ?

it is easier to sell corn oil and make quick money and be gone than going through all the hassle and risk to import raw material.

I have seen test prop sold as masteron, tren, NPP etc.

i understand and agree, but if i was in business for the long haul like he says he is i would def. not want to risk it on a compound that was cheep and easily acquired.

I haven't seen good prop for two years. And for around 8 months ALL of it was turning up bunk. My favorite compound aside from tren and I haven't ran it in almost two years.

I haven't seen good prop for two years. And for around 8 months ALL of it was turning up bunk. My favorite compound aside from tren and I haven't ran it in almost two years.

I guess im wrong about being easily acquired. This test P was from Darius and the check codes checked good on the official site. i do have some other test p from a different UGL that i saw blue florescent in vial B

Labmax vs pharmacom. Bloods should be rolling in soon, can't wait.

this test has been around for a long time and people still does not understand simple color test.

the instruction and explanation is so short and nobody bothers to read it.

labmax works on pharmaceutical grade, if you have one then it is 100% pass

if your shit is mixed with other steroids, it cannot detect it. It is not HPLC but a $5 test vial.

this test has been around for a long time and people still does not understand simple color test.

if your shit is mixed with other steroids, it cannot detect it. It is not HPLC but a $5 test vial.

Most ppl just want a simple pass or fail not fully understanding labmax just tells u there are steroid hormones in it
Certain colors let you kinda know if it potent enough
I think I got that right

If ppl would explore meso fully there are articles that explain how to do a simple fail or pass test at home ppl just stay stuck on underground or lab max
Explore meso it's huge

That's all good but we're not testing pharm grade, we're using ugl. Why would I test my cyp that I picked up from the pharmacy? Bloods should be rolling in from pharmacom shortly, should help clarify things.