[labmax][test p][pharmacom]

I've had test p fail LM and test good on bloods ...

If it's good test p you will
feel it unless your stacking a bunch of others on it ..

NPP failed and worked within days so I will work with Labmax to figure it out like I do with everything else I take on but if you guys are throwing away gear by just a failed Labmax alone I bet your wasting a lot of good gear ...

GSO 20% BB and 3% BA is
what I use so we will be seeing many more Labmax ..

Maybe 200mg/ml prop will overpower whatever is screwing results and shine like luminol :)

M

Yeah I've been telling.people on here that labmax is a bunch of bs go by bloods
Can you post up your bw if you don't mind.

Well if his test is overdosed we should be able to tell by your blood test results. Just please make sure to keep a very accurate record of your weekly dosage, and also make sure you follow the blood test protocol regarding timing after last pin until blood draw.

Will be getting bloodwork on Tuesday.

Yeah I've been telling.people on here that labmax is a bunch of bs go by bloods
Can you post up your bw if you don't mind.
Fouts posted on my prop ..
check his posts ...

A friend of mine got them first
because of the fake ones posted and he tested 4,900 which was under 7x but in only 10 days which according to scally should be 15-20 .
5 halflives which I figure 15-20 for prop....

I believe Labmax can be used effectively but right now it's so new to us that we don't know what causes a fail when product is good ...

Mercury says another raw mixed in which I am believing right now because I go to him for all my Labmax questions

M

PIP yes sir ...

This was real bad so I brewed
80mg and its smooth and still feels strong ...

I think 100 can work
with more BB just to make sure
It holds and is thin enough to
Use slin in upper leg where PIP doesn't bother much

PIP yes sir ...

This was real bad so I brewed
80mg and its smooth and still feels strong ...

I think 100 can work
with more BB just to make sure
It holds and is thin enough to
Use slin in upper leg where PIP doesn't bother much
I can't believe you have the balls to still advertise your shit here. Stick to the pussy comments!

Fouts posted on my prop ..
check his posts ...

A friend of mine got them first
because of the fake ones posted and he tested 4,900 which was under 7x but in only 10 days which according to scally should be 15-20 .
5 halflives which I figure 15-20 for prop....

I believe Labmax can be used effectively but right now it's so new to us that we don't know what causes a fail when product is good ...

Mercury says another raw mixed in which I am believing right now because I go to him for all my Labmax questions

M

Hey @eddiegunz, I see you're a little new here.. Try not to fall for this kind of bullshit.. MW is the shadiest motherfucker here with a "10 year join date". He preys on unsuspecting noobs selling his bullshit gear through private message.

Manwhore/Voodoo gear sucks..

Hey @eddiegunz, I see you're a little new here.. Try not to fall for this kind of bullshit.. MW is the shadiest motherfucker here with a "10 year join date". He preys on unsuspecting noobs selling his bullshit gear through private message.

Manwhore/Voodoo gear sucks..

Thanks for the heads up I wasn't gonna gonna buy from him if he threw.me the best sales pitch.

But we know what causes a fail when the product is bunk - it's bunk. Just like your prop, MW.
See CBS this is why you lost so much respect ..
You sided with Nick which was a first mistake
then you dismissed Fouts bloods because you don't like the fact I have abs and you don't . Or a bigger penis than you ..
the list goes on ..

Every single product of mine worked just like it should and you don't like it ..

A Labmax on my tren lite up the room for a member here but you will put down Labmax saying it only shows 5% :)

Your a clown CBS and I like it ..
your my jester, now put on this shirt and dance around while we feast

M

I'm going to tell you new guys right now and you can believe me or not ..
your not going to get any respect because of CBS and these other guys having multiple accounts ..

So anyone who joined this week can just sit back and watch as I smack CBS silly ...

Come to the Jersey shore CBS we would love the have you

M

As you destroy yet another Labmax post

M
No, you destroyed this post. You're source, not a member, remember that. All would be good if you would comment without mentioning your sewer brewing business. Respect? WTF do you know about respect? You've never had anyone's respect!

You sided with Nick which was a first mistake
then you dismissed Fouts bloods because you don't like the fact I have abs and you don't .

You don't have abs anymore and even if you did they don't count at 160lbs!!

So anyone who joined this week can just sit back and watch as I smack CBS silly ...

Come to the Jersey shore CBS we would love the have you

M

Yea CBS, go to Jersey so this guy can smack you silly:

b1a72fc32f71adedf1d0251a1658fc93.jpg

Big tough guy you are MW!!! ^^ hahahah

You don't have abs anymore and even if you did they don't count at 160lbs!!

Yea CBS, go to Jersey so this guy can smack you silly:

b1a72fc32f71adedf1d0251a1658fc93.jpg

Big tough guy you are MW!!! ^^ hahahah

No wonder MW THINKS his gear "worked just like it should!" His expectations are low - he doesn't expect it to build any muscles. LMAO