[labmax][test p][pharmacom]

That's all good but we're not testing pharm grade, we're using ugl. Why would I test my cyp that I picked up from the pharmacy? Bloods should be rolling in from pharmacom shortly, should help clarify things.

Just for kicks lab max your script just to see shit I would
I would like to compare next to a ugl

That's all good but we're not testing pharm grade, we're using ugl. Why would I test my cyp that I picked up from the pharmacy? Bloods should be rolling in from pharmacom shortly, should help clarify things.

I do not know where it is all coming from that people do not bother to read and understand simple instruction how the test works and how to use this.

If your gear from UGL contains only testosterone propionate, oil, BB, BA, it is like pharma grade, except the concentration might not be right.

And in this case labmax will show you pass.

It was shown here countless times by members that the test works fine as described.

I honestly don't believe in labmax especially when testing testosterone. With testosterone you have to go by bloods.
I'm currently on pharmacom test prop masteron and anavar. Feel horny as fuck. Pumps are insane.
Will get bloodwork next week so I'll post up pics for you guys.

I honestly don't believe in labmax especially when testing testosterone. With testosterone you have to go by bloods.
I'm currently on pharmacom test prop masteron and anavar. Feel horny as fuck. Pumps are insane.

me too bro I'm horny as fuck an my refraction time after busting a nut is so fucking short like every time i tell my girl I'm hard again she says ''really''?! all shocked an shit :)

me too bro I'm horny as fuck an my refraction time after busting a nut is so fucking short like every time i tell my girl I'm hard again she says ''really''?! all shocked an shit :)

I hate it when I get like that. It consumes me and is annoying as hell, all I can think about is sex.

So, as a Meso member who has previously seen this movie "Hot New UGL", as well as its sequels "Hot New UGL" parts 2 through 149, the ending to "Hot New UGL 150" seems a little predictable, but I'll keep my fingers, toes, and shrunken balls crossed for all involved.;)

The fact that members who are running the gear are reporting very positive gains/sides is encouraging (meaning it's not just oil in those vials) but the recent history and inability of UGL'S to put the correct compounds and dosages into these vials makes me think we should know what to expect.

If any newer members are unfamiliar with this series and has a couple of hours to kill this afternoon, just watch any of the "Hot New UGL" volumes 1 through 149, which can be viewed for free by scrolling through the previous pages of the Steroid Underground Theatre. :p

Did your test prop come with the check codes on them?

I've had test p fail LM and test good on bloods ...

If it's good test p you will
feel it unless your stacking a bunch of others on it ..

NPP failed and worked within days so I will work with Labmax to figure it out like I do with everything else I take on but if you guys are throwing away gear by just a failed Labmax alone I bet your wasting a lot of good gear ...

GSO 20% BB and 3% BA is
what I use so we will be seeing many more Labmax ..

Maybe 200mg/ml prop will overpower whatever is screwing results and shine like luminol :)

M

Some of his gear is overdosed I think.

Well if his test is overdosed we should be able to tell by your blood test results. Just please make sure to keep a very accurate record of your weekly dosage, and also make sure you follow the blood test protocol regarding timing after last pin until blood draw.