• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Labmax test results

I was trying to find a coupon code today, through the Google Machine, and came across other inquisitive minds looking for the answer waaaay back when I was still in diapers....

Looks like you hit up the site but no savings on the kit, just random single testing tubes...I'm not mentally able to justify $280 yet...

Anyone else stike gold with a promo code???

I luv me some bargain shopping...

You have inside 40 test vials, each vial would cost you $5.

I do not think that it is over priced. The more you buy the more you safe.

You can also buy single test vials for $20

but if you buy 10 you pay only $120

I do not think that they over charge.

It is really good deal to keep you safe.

I do not know if you guys remember but when I got my hands on this kit for the first time long time ago, the price was the same but it contained only 10 A + 10 B + 5 clen + 5 ephedrine, total 30 vials. And there was no test for anavar / winstrol

now you have 40 vials for the same price and you can choose which ones you want.

So they are coming with better product and price.

Has any one done low test concentration vs high? Maybe using the same gear. 1 standard sample and another watered down sample?

Just purchased up a labmax kit last night(vials and light, no case $223 shipped) and thinking about doing this is if it's not available to see if it really impacts florescence-ness.

as far as I know it works with test enan and deca I do not know about the rest.

deca higher concentration looks like more solid green but still it is a little tricky

Ok. This is my first labmax test so I figured Id post my results to get some input. I first tested the 300mg test e (the one with the small amount of flouresence) and then afterwords, since I only had the one test but another sources test e, I dumped the first drops as best as possible and tried the second sources which was 250mg/ml. It reacted probably 4 times as much. That said Ive been on 600mg a week for 3 weeks and seem to be getting mild side affects from the low flouresence 300mg/ml type.. Now im confused as how to proceed.. I read on the site that its not good for telling potency, but it would seem the one that reacts 4 times as much is going to be the properly doesed one right? Or am I missing something? Preciate the help/advice in advance.

Attachments

• 20160519_150856.jpg
    20160519_150856.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 10
  • 20160519_150855.jpg
    20160519_150855.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20160519_150819.jpg
    20160519_150819.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20160519_145850.jpg
    20160519_145850.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20160519_145749.jpg
    20160519_145749.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20160519_145624.jpg
    20160519_145624.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 10
Ok. This is my first labmax test so I figured Id post my results to get some input. I first tested the 300mg test e (the one with the small amount of flouresence) and then afterwords, since I only had the one test but another sources test e, I dumped the first drops as best as possible and tried the second sources which was 250mg/ml. It reacted probably 4 times as much. That said Ive been on 600mg a week for 3 weeks and seem to be getting mild side affects from the low flouresence 300mg/ml type.. Now im confused as how to proceed.. I read on the site that its not good for telling potency, but it would seem the one that reacts 4 times as much is going to be the properly doesed one right? Or am I missing something? Preciate the help/advice in advance.

amazing somebody revived old thread started by veterans years ago

labmax will not tell you mg/ml but strong fluorescence is indication that you have fair amount of hormone inside

Sorry about that. I noticed how old of a thread it was after I posted. Just had seemed like the place to post when I saw it has 132 pages deep on this subject. Since you know a bit about these things, do you think that I should stick with the 300mg/ml that didnt flourese as much or is that a normal amount of flourescence and the other just over normal? Sorry....

I titled the jar and swished it around a bit. Regardless though, even before I did that it gave off more fluorescence than the 300mg, BUT the 300 did give off fluorescence. Im with your way of thinking. Go with the brighter of the two. Wont cause any issues switching up midstream? (I guess I wouldnt see why not).

At anyrate, I just had to bite the bullet and order blood work. Got an apointment at quest tommarow. Even only 3 weeks in im hoping that will let me know where everything stands. Thanks for the help