Lifetime Turinabol(Global)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Turinabol King, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Yep thats him . You know he started off as cool years ago , then he started argueing with everyone then he went full-blown troll and started trolling threads , including the foodie thread . Thats when I told him to stay out until he gets sober...

2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I was there for it. He became completely unhinged and lost his value as a member here. He was no longer after sources (which was his only redemptive value) but started becoming a paranoid freak and attacking anyone and everyone. I remember you tried to bring him back to a place of reason and I believe Trukk did too.

3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Oh, and his famous calling people a rat followed with his signature “:)

TorroXL and Oregongearhead like this.
  4. Some guys give up on the BBing lifestyle , convinced that they will never look like others who , either thru genetics or hard work or both are superior in muscle development . Out of frustration they start trolling , and it only gets worse until @Millard Baker has to finally 86 them.... seen it here a bunch of times . :(

5. Yep we all tried to reel him back in , but in the end we had to cut him loose....(sounds alot like fishing doesnt it ? :p)

T-Bagger likes this.
  6. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Just Fish(ing)? Lol. It’s sad. And then to repeatedly come back to a place you’ve been banned from numerous times and never learning.

Oregongearhead likes this.

7. What he should have done is disappear from Meso for a year , put on 5lbs of muscle and strip 20lbs of fat then come back here and say Fuck You , Im back bitches ! Thats how you do it right ! ;)

8. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

And stayed clean and gainfully employed. He was cool as Seattle23 until he slipped back into his old ways. That’s the part he can’t get away from. This last handle was purely for trolling purposes - to resume his role as Meso Police :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  9. Oh yes - I almost forgot about him and his attempts to be Meso"s sole law enforcement :rolleyes: :p and he also loved to drill noobs , must of felt like easy targets....:confused:

T-Bagger likes this.
  10. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Lol, been waiting to unleash this one:
    3B0AC0EF-9C80-4989-90EA-A792AF503037.jpeg

HIGHRISK and Oregongearhead like this.