Log - getting strong - Redo #3,482

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Leancuisine, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

My complex manager decided to jack everyone's prices up on rent, then go on vacation.... bumped mine up $350, which means I would be paying more for rent than what the new renovated townhouses cost. Seems like the cost of everything is going up here.

Anyways did back today. Was fine. Nothing special. 219lbs.

franchise24 likes this.
  2. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Forgot to update yesterday with my chest workout. Hit 110 on incline db press for 7 reps I think. Nothing else. Just did I the usual 30 seconds rest.
    6x5 alt db press @ 75
    5x6 flat hammer @ 180
    3x10 db fly @ 40
    2x15 svend press @20.
    1x30 high cable 50lbs

Going to keep this up until I get down to about 200. Then I will drop to a purely strength and conditioning program. Lots of circuit cardio and deads

insaiyan93 likes this.
  3. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Also next 2 days are off I guess. Gym isn't staffed, and the way their 24hr access works is from an app on your phone.
    Just got a new phone so I can't open the damn door.
    Technology.... blessing and a curse.

franchise24 and insaiyan93 like this.
  4. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Scallops and bacon wrapped jalapeños (I made 4 but ate the other 3 while making the scallops

IMG_0073.JPG

Kakarot, insaiyan93 and franchise24 like this.
  5. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

IMG_0039.JPG IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0036.JPG
    This was my night last night. Also watched Jack Reach Never Go Back. Was ok.... first one was a lot better. Although they got all the uniforms right in the 2nd one, they got one thing majorly wrong and it pissed me off every time I saw it. This female E5 MP kept walking and talking on her goddamn phone. I kept fantasizing about a crusty ol SGM walking up and making her play
    "I'm an Abrams tank. Clankity clank clank" for miles.

Seven and franchise24 like this.
  6. franchise24

franchise24 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

LOL!!! I used get upset with uniform and regulation infractions that hollywood seems to get fucked up. I see ROTC students in their PT's with black socks. It pisses me off. Not sure if the army is allowing black socks now. So I just stay quiet.

7. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

They do. They also allow the mixing of uniforms and civvie clothes off duty now. Stupid. Bunch of brigands now.

franchise24 likes this.
  8. franchise24

franchise24 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Glad I didn't say anything to that ROTC student. Lol!!! The regs are getting softer. So are the soldiers.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

9. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Tired of snacking on pork rinds so I made these fiendish eggs. Mixed the yolks with 2 tbsp mayo, Valentina, garlic, and jalapeño seasoning. Black olives for nipples.

IMG_0107.JPG

Seven, jJjburton, insaiyan93 and 2 others like this.
  10. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Hit 425 on deadlift for 3 and I felt it, bad. that time off killed me. But my cardio is through the roof. Just have to get my weight down.
    Made up a new program, and hoping I can actually stick to it for a minute, following the 5lb increase per week, or every 2 weeks as usual. Except for pullups... increase reps, but knocking down the sets each week, but keeping it at 40. want to get back up to doing 30+ per set.

Embarrassingly low numbers... but oh well.

Attached Files:

11. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

I can't even remember what I did yesterday.
    Back stuff... don't think I did anything too extravagant. Today I did sumo reads of 275. 4 sets of 6 reps. 20-30 sec rest.
    6x3 hang clean @ 185. Alternating extensions 1,2,4,6,8,10 reps @ 95lbs. ghd 2x15.
    Battling ropes and rope slams for 5 minutes 22 seconds.
    Jump rope 3 minutes for 2 rounds, then double indeed for a minute. I'm dead.

Pretty low calories this week. Going to keep this log going until I hit 200 lbs, then starting another one for the cut. See how that crap goes.

Perrin Aybara likes this.
  12. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Alright guys.
    Running 3 miles tomorrow morning. First time running a distance greater than a half mile in god knows how long.
    Got a few goals this year. Only one of them is fitness related, and that is run 2500 miles total this year. Averages out to 6 miles a day, but I'm hoping to get back to an easy 10-12 miles no problem.
    Another goal is weight related. All the others are financial and dog obedience related. I want to be able to work with my pups to the point where we can communicate through hand guestures. Already have them to sit, lay down, and come with minor hand guestures. Want to get a lot more in depth though.

13. Seven

Seven Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hey LC did you ever get the cat and turtle?

14. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

No I ended up staying down South

15. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Got some fun pics for ya today.
    Did chest earlier today. Nothing special.
    Bought this nice bungee leash to go run with my dogs, and I tear the fuck out of my feet tonight.

IMG_0164.PNG IMG_0162.PNG

16. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

That's my right foot. Here's my left.

50535591676__F47A67BF-2D00-4CE1-B109-74D852591435.JPG

17. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ouch wtf did you do?

18. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

What's up brother! Long time no speak.

Eh went to the wrong class. Thought I was doing kick boxing but it ended up being just boxing, so the room we trained in was meant for boxing/wrestling shoes, not bare feet.

All the twisting and turning wore on my virgin feet. Been so long since I've boxed. Miss it a lot.

How you been??

Kakarot likes this.
  19. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Happy new year by the way.

Kakarot likes this.
  20. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Damn must of been a bad ass session or you got some tender feet.lol I've been good man just trying to balance family, work, side work, work on my on shit and lifting. Happy new year to you too bro.