Looking for BA, BB, EO source EU domestic

lauri

Hello, together!

I'm searching offers inside the EU for Benzylalcohol, Benzylbenzonat, Ethyloleate and other Oils.
I know that I can get all these from chinese suppliers, and that all these things are legal.
But I'm a bit scared about the reason that if I order this from China, and all past the customs in my european country, that the customs maybe notice that and look in the future more specific to the adress where all this arrived.
Maybe I'm a bit paranoid, but anyway...

Maybe some informations here for me?

I will be interested in knowing where to buy them within EU too! Got asked this question a few times!

I bought mine here. Ships fron NL

That's sounds well, mochul!
Thank you.
I will take a look.

Hello, together!

I'm searching offers inside the EU for Benzylalcohol, Benzylbenzonat, Ethyloleate and other Oils.
I know that I can get all these from chinese suppliers, and that all these things are legal.
But I'm a bit scared about the reason that if I order this from China, and all past the customs in my european country, that the customs maybe notice that and look in the future more specific to the adress where all this arrived.
Maybe I'm a bit paranoid, but anyway...

Maybe some informations here for me?

I get all my brewing supplies from this shop based in Sweden.

Ordering chemicals from NL isn't suspicious?
The Netherland is within the EU, so if your country is also in the EU, there are normaly no customs control. So I would say that the risk is very low.
Of course, sometimes customs in countrys within the EU make spot checks, but in my experiences they are very rare.

If you're still looking - S3 Chemicals out of Germany has pretty much everything you might need. MCT, BA, BB, EO, MCC, etc.