MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Depends on what you order. Best contact them directly and ask about your specific order.
Would prefer just one large package over several smaller ones. I’ve ordered from naps before and they were able to send everything in just one package, the size of a small rectangular amazon package.

I’ve never had anything seized, I always wait for my package to arrive before making another order, which i think is what most people do. Pct24x7 sends so many boxes, idk if that triggers some kind of MO for the custom’s algorithm.

Right now I have a package stuck in transit for almost 2 weeks and isn’t moving. It can still come but it’s making me anxious.

Idk if multiple packages are sent to decrease risk, or if it’s because it was ordered from different pharmacies, or if there is a time delay in obtaining the different medicine. Whatever the case I would order from here if they just sent 1 package.

Would prefer just one large package over several smaller ones. I’ve ordered from naps before and they were able to send everything in just one package, the size of a small rectangular amazon package.

I’ve never had anything seized, I always wait for my package to arrive before making another order, which i think is what most people do. Pct24x7 sends so many boxes, idk if that triggers some kind of MO for the custom’s algorithm.

Right now I have a package stuck in transit for almost 2 weeks and isn’t moving. It can still come but it’s making me anxious.

Idk if multiple packages are sent to decrease risk, or if it’s because it was ordered from different pharmacies, or if there is a time delay in obtaining the different medicine. Whatever the case I would order from here if they just sent 1 package.
All my orders of multiple items have come together in one box

Every seller sends based on their experience of seizures. Some places limit a pack to 500 tabs, or 800. Some use tiny boxes, and split multiple shipments over multiple days.

I suspect heavier packs get more attention., which is why most sellers split them up, but I have no idea.

Probably best to let the seller decide. After all, they're the ones who have to resend if it gets seized.

The worst part is when you're counting on something arriving and there's a delay. Try to maintain a stockpile of essentials, because sometimes delivery is shockingly fast, other time it takes many weeks, gets lost, or rarely, seized requiring a reship.