Looking to start 2x weekly injections of hgh (5-10iu) at night for recovery from gym and work.

I understand the concern about GH-induced A1c creep but it doesn't get much lower than 5 in anyone.

I don't know the purpose of A1c but it seems like the body likes to maintain ~5 under normal/healthy conditions. Ie, lower may not be better.
My no GH A1c is acceptable. Low dose GH putting it at the line of pre diabetic is not though. Also, I made a typo on that original post. It was only 2.2 IU GH nightly that got A1c up to 5.6. That'a a pretty low dose. GH is game changer for me though so I just use some ancillaries for blood sugar and all is well.

I'm on the conservative side health wise, at least for an AAS user. I'm planning to maximize my body and do it for a long time yet. Maybe a bit paranoid, but acceptably so IMO.

Can you cite your study?

I’ve seen 13-20 hours for restart to begin, and 72 hours for full production. Believe it was a Type-IIX post that had the study. If I have free time tonight I’ll try and dig it up. This also jives with the proctols I’ve seen for ghrp/ghrh + hgh together. Curious where you’re seeing 4 days to restart?

google isoform approach GH, doping, WADA etc.. they studied GH on ATHLETES and found that it takes 4 days for is-forms to re establish.. ie they can detect GH use no matter if took ur shot 8 hrs ago and ur levels are "normal" as you will have a different ratio ie higher 22da GH isoform. anyway, of course need someone to look up the data, however if it takes 4 days for natural ratio of GH to be excreted one assumes it takes that long for it to re establish SOME natural production.. now how much longer it takes for GH to get back up to baseline I dont know but presumably longer than 4 days. but for the study they just wanted to see there testing window they could reliably determine the ratios skewed.

type likely is talking about this study for doping however I dont think we can say "full production" as 4 days is when RATIOs become normal which is different than full production. also ALOT of variables and dont think we KNOW full production ever comes back due to testing issues with serum GH testing so I dont think anyone can KNOW without 100s of tests wether there GH came back the same of 95% of what it was any changes in insulin BG of course change things aswell.

anyway, could be wrong but when people say 12 hours or a day essentially means 0 or low shut down of large night pulse which I think is not realistic esp when talking months/years and not weeks, IMO of course.

I understand the concern about GH-induced A1c creep but it doesn't get much lower than 5 in anyone.

I don't know the purpose of A1c but it seems like the body likes to maintain ~5 under normal/healthy conditions. Ie, lower may not be better.
ive had couple GF with a1c in the mid 4s. no diabetes in family and 95+ yo grandmas, they get hangry easy, but can eat alot and stay trim :)