Low blood pressure on cycle

kosp

Hello,

6 weeks into 250 mg test C + 400mg Mast (added mast 2 weeks ago) + 20 - 40 mg of var ED. Also taking 10mg of tamoxifen ED because I had a gyno flair on week 3 (I was doing 500 mg of test and lowered 2 weeks ago to 250)

Blood pressure reading: systolic between 90 and 110, diastolic 45.

I have never had this low BP, and it is really weird reading being on cycle... I am doing aggressive caloric deficit and I have some symptoms of low blood pressure like lightheadedness and general fatigue.

Hey kosp!

Maybe a stupid question, but are you sure your blood pressure monitor is working properly?

diastolic 45 is pretty damn low, take care of yourself.

What is your heart rate?

If your blood pressure is really that low, your heart rate should be elevated to compensate.

Hello,

6 weeks into 250 mg test C + 400mg Mast (added mast 2 weeks ago) + 20 - 40 mg of var ED. Also taking 10mg of tamoxifen ED because I had a gyno flair on week 3 (I was doing 500 mg of test and lowered 2 weeks ago to 250)

Blood pressure reading: systolic between 90 and 110, diastolic 45.

I have never had this low BP, and it is really weird reading being on cycle... I am doing aggressive caloric deficit and I have some symptoms of low blood pressure like lightheadedness and general fatigue.

Not a doctor and if this has happened a lot or if you are dizzy or lightheaded I would seek help pretty quickly.

Once about 15 - 20 years ago I had low blood pressure on cycle. Saw the doctor and it was my diet. I was cutting too much. Ate more food and everything came back to normal.

Thanks.

It had to be because I dropped calories too low, I did refeed on saturday and 2 days after my BP is good again.

Reading 1 123/68, 65HR
Reading 2 119/68, 60HR

No more dizziness or lightheadedness.

I bumped up 200 calories a day, 2100 was too damn low and I was doing fair amount of hard, heavy training because the cycle is giving me a shit ton of strength.