Low estrogen years post cycle

Switcha2011

Hi guys just in need of some advice.

I ran a few test/dbol cycles over 3 years ago and always ran pct.
My estrogen levels were high during cycle so I used aromasin but it crashed my estrogen way too much.

Haven't really been focused on training or anything for the past 3 years but have felt pretty shit so decided to get a blood test done.

I found out my estrogen levels are really low! So i am looking at ways to boost my estrogen in the quickest way possible to start feeling normal again.
I've seen if I was to jump back on a cycle that would help, But i wasn't really looking at jumping back on a cycle just yet due to the lack of training.

If me getting back "on" is the best option then I would happily do this just to feel normal again!
And I feel like I'm finally back on training/dieting properly again.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

what are your symptoms? I would be more concerned over your low T and extremely low free T
IMHO that is the only explanation for the low E. In men the E2 only come from conversion of Testosterone through the aromatise enzyme, so not enough T will result in low E2.

Symptomwise low T is much worse than low E2

just my 2 cents

well these symptoms are more likely to be casued by low T, except for aching joints that are usually linked to the lack of water retention caused by low E

Do you have blood test values from before cycling and right after PCT?

if your E2 was high or Prolactin was high it could be secondary hypogonadism or low T but since those are fine then that rules out pituitary tumors and E2 suppressing your T. Unless your fat and dont get enough sleep then your probably going to require trt..my prolactin is high as hell along with some other shit so im getting a brain MRI this week i think thats whats causing my problems personally..

28 years old. Unfortunately I didn't get my labs done before my first ever cycle which I now know was stupid.

Post cycle/pct my levels have always been around the same as above but my E has dropped a tad since the last time I've done it.

Sleep isn't the best but is getting better!

your e2 reminds me of mine prior to starting TRT(on my first cycle now).... maybe your history of cycles dont mean anything, you just have naturally low T and also a low aromatizer?

28 years old. Unfortunately I didn't get my labs done before my first ever cycle which I now know was stupid.

Post cycle/pct my levels have always been around the same as above but my E has dropped a tad since the last time I've done it.

Sleep isn't the best but is getting better!
28 well hey man you have a great life ahead of you though on a serious note..dont sweat this little bump in the road. If your worried about whether or not your doc will put you on TRT you can easily just say fuck the american healthcare system and the boys on meso will hook you up for the low. first though i would go to my doctor and have him run tests like diabetic or some underlying medical condition before you jump straight on the t happy sailing

Hi guys just in need of some advice.

I ran a few test/dbol cycles over 3 years ago and always ran pct.
My estrogen levels were high during cycle so I used aromasin but it crashed my estrogen way too much.

Haven't really been focused on training or anything for the past 3 years but have felt pretty shit so decided to get a blood test done.

I found out my estrogen levels are really low! So i am looking at ways to boost my estrogen in the quickest way possible to start feeling normal again.
I've seen if I was to jump back on a cycle that would help, But i wasn't really looking at jumping back on a cycle just yet due to the lack of training.

If me getting back "on" is the best option then I would happily do this just to feel normal again!
And I feel like I'm finally back on training/dieting properly again.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

I have the exact same issue.
Used aromasin for a few months back in 2016.
It caused me permanent low e2 even 5 years after the experiment.
They are a third of what they used to be back in 2015, with a T level that remained the same as 2015.

Don't listen to anyone telling you the actual problem is T or that it's all in your head. The symptoms are real, and they are due to the long lasting damage of Exemestane.
Almost no one talks about it. Why?
Because 90% of guys using exemestane will go back to steroids sooner or later when they feel like shit.
They will never be off long enough to understand that Exemestane permanently lowered their e2.

What saved me: testosterone cream.
It aromatizes a lot, and bring our T:e2 ration to normal levels.
With injections you won't aromatise enough and your T:e2 ratio will be too high.
DHEA also gives a nice e2 boost.

Hang in there man, I know the hell it is to live (more like survive) with low e2 levels.

I have the exact same issue.
Used aromasin for a few months back in 2016.
It caused me permanent low e2 even 5 years after the experiment.
They are a third of what they used to be back in 2015, with a T level that remained the same as 2015.

Don't listen to anyone telling you the actual problem is T or that it's all in your head. The symptoms are real, and they are due to the long lasting damage of Exemestane.
Almost no one talks about it. Why?
Because 90% of guys using exemestane will go back to steroids sooner or later when they feel like shit.
They will never be off long enough to understand that Exemestane permanently lowered their e2.

What saved me: testosterone cream.
It aromatizes a lot, and bring our T:e2 ration to normal levels.
With injections you won't aromatise enough and your T:e2 ratio will be too high.
DHEA also gives a nice e2 boost.

Hang in there man, I know the hell it is to live (more like survive) with low e2 levels.
What if he has low e2 at baseline?

What if he has low e2 at baseline?

Highest probability is that a drug's effect is replicated in most individuals.
I was feeling great before ever touching exemestane.
He didn't seem to complain either.
Exemestane slashed my e2 by a factor of 3, most likely the same happened to him.

Highest probability is that a drug's effect is replicated in most individuals.
I was feeling great before ever touching exemestane.
He didn't seem to complain either.
Exemestane slashed my e2 by a factor of 3, most likely the same happened to him.
Is there clinical evidence that supports this? I am not trying to be argumentative. Just asking

I have natural low e2 at baseline without ever doing any kind of enhancement

Is there clinical evidence that supports this?

Not that I know of.
But again, the clinical context in which exemestane is trialed wouldn't find this out: breast cancers, late puberty, they don't study you two years after discontinuation.

On Propeciahelp there are more and more complaints of permanently lowered e2 because of exemestane.

I will never know baseline bloods as I was stupid and didn't get them done.
So I can only go by what I have now.

Ever since I've done my bloods my test/e2 has been around the same as they are now while off cycle.
I will eventually jump back on preferably some time this year but didn't want to waste a cycle while losing bodyfat.

I will never know baseline bloods as I was stupid and didn't get them done.
So I can only go by what I have now.

Ever since I've done my bloods my test/e2 has been around the same as they are now while off cycle.
I will eventually jump back on preferably some time this year but didn't want to waste a cycle while losing bodyfat.
most people didnt. its not only you.

I have baseline because I started at TRT.

Worth just holding out until I next jump on?
Usual test/dbol so I'm sure the e2 will rise on cycle but won't take as much aromasin this time.

You're a low aromatizer. There's no clinical evidence of any long-lasting post-exemestane syndrome. Frankly, 20 pmol/L is not that bad (I've seen much lower), and I'd consider it generally to be a good thing, aside from the concern of lipid regulation. In terms of individual metabolism, you may prefer aromatization to E1 or E3 with certain compounds. Did you happen to have DHEA serum measured?

Just watch your lipids (LDL, HDL), as estradiol is a potent regulator of these; this is really its sole beneficial function in men in my view.

Next time you get blood work see if you can have measured:
Estrone (E1) and estriol (E2) as well as E2.
DHEA (serum).

These results might show something interesting.

Last edited: