Low responder to test E? Not producing DHT? Anyone who struggles with the same issue?

slightlyam

How you doing everyone

I am yet to do bloodwork, I will do it next week, but there is something funny going on here and I am struggling to pinpoint what. Even if you think is silly to speculate without bloodwork indulge me a bit please.

Basically, it feels like I am injecting water, or actually, it feels like I am injecting straight e2. The only thing that was off on my last bloodwork 4 weeks ago was very low shbg, before injecting test.

I have been using test E from QSC for 1 month now, in the beginning 25mg subq everyday. After some days I felt good mentally, like happy, peaceful, but my libido was non-existent. My nipples were not hurting and generally I didn't have any other high e2 or low e2 problems, none that really bothered me anyway. I decided to swap to IM EOD last week, and up my dose to 225mg or so per week. This, combined with arimedex, seemed to improve the situation a bit, but my libido is on and off very fast (I might get a bit horny for one afternoon the day after my dose, but after some hours is completely gone).

I know everyone will want to talk about e2 here, which is fair and is obviously related somehow, but I think there is a dht issue here. Clues: I lose hair even natty, right now my hairloss has completely stopped. No acne whatsoever, zero. No extra body hair growth. I am not bloated but my face is def not as chilesed as it is natty. When I did a serm+sarm cycle, even when my tits were on fire I was extremely horny and strong and my hair was horrible. Right now my muscles are kinda flat. If I use enclo I get horny and notice the typical dht sides (hairloss etc), tho that messes with e2 control. If I use hcg, I get horny for one day and the next I explode in e2.

I don't think the test is bunk. Everything else from qsc is working for me. Their NPP makes me extremely horny and strong 3-4 after injecting. Besides if the test wasn't working I wouldn't be aromatizing, which I clearly am.

Is it possible that with this ester I simply don't convert much to DHT? I have been reading about people on TRT who need to be on Prop to have any libido whatsoever.

In the mean time prop arrives, should I just say fuck it and up my dose to 300mg+ and just eat AIs like candy?

Edit:

About the e2 issue: If my dht is low, for whatever reason, I would get high e2 sides much quicker, as dht antagonizes e2 in receptors. I am pretty sure this is what is happening. I am somehow low test, low dht, and mid e2. Is the only combination that kinda makes sense of my physical and mental state at the moment.

Why would I have this reaction to test E?

Last edited:
There was someone on QSC thread recently saying they suspect something is wrong with last batch of their test e if Im not mistaken?
Dont want to bash the source, they always do me right, just myb something to look into also.

There was someone on QSC thread recently saying they suspect something is wrong with last batch of their test e if Im not mistaken?
Dont want to bash the source, they always do me right, just myb something to look into also.
Interesting. My father is also on trt and he used a vial from qsc that he took from me, same batch. By mistake, he was injecting 500mg for 5 weeks.

He felt no difference whatsoever. Would my father a 62 year old men really feel no difference on 500mg of test? Seems unlikely

How you doing everyone

I am yet to do bloodwork, I will do it next week, but there is something funny going on here and I am struggling to pinpoint what. Even if you think is silly to speculate without bloodwork indulge me a bit please.

Basically, it feels like I am injecting water, or actually, it feels like I am injecting straight e2. The only thing that was off on my last bloodwork 4 weeks ago was very low shbg, before injecting test.

I have been using test E from QSC for 1 month now, in the beginning 25mg subq everyday. After some days I felt good mentally, like happy, peaceful, but my libido was non-existent. My nipples were not hurting and generally I didn't have any other high e2 or low e2 problems, none that really bothered me anyway. I decided to swap to IM EOD last week, and up my dose to 225mg or so per week. This, combined with arimedex, seemed to improve the situation a bit, but my libido is on and off very fast (I might get a bit horny for one afternoon the day after my dose, but after some hours is completely gone).

I know everyone will want to talk about e2 here, which is fair and is obviously related somehow, but I think there is a dht issue here. Clues: I lose hair even natty, right now my hairloss has completely stopped. No acne whatsoever, zero. No extra body hair growth. I am not bloated but my face is def not as chilesed as it is natty. When I did a serm+sarm cycle, even when my tits were on fire I was extremely horny and strong and my hair was horrible. Right now my muscles are kinda flat. If I use enclo I get horny and notice the typical dht sides (hairloss etc), tho that messes with e2 control. If I use hcg, I get horny for one day and the next I explode in e2.

I don't think the test is bunk. Everything else from qsc is working for me. Their NPP makes me extremely horny and strong 3-4 after injecting. Besides if the test wasn't working I wouldn't be aromatizing, which I clearly am.

Is it possible that with this ester I simply don't convert much to DHT? I have been reading about people on TRT who need to be on Prop to have any libido whatsoever.

In the mean time prop arrives, should I just say fuck it and up my dose to 300mg+ and just eat AIs like candy?

Edit:

About the e2 issue: If my dht is low, for whatever reason, I would get high e2 sides much quicker, as dht antagonizes e2 in receptors. I am pretty sure this is what is happening. I am somehow low test, low dht, and mid e2. Is the only combination that kinda makes sense of my physical and mental state at the moment.

Das weird, I bought test e from them like a month and a half ago. I’m feeling good, high libido and energy, but that could also be from their tren I’m taking too. I’d get a blood test or test it. Also, there’s no pip for you? Mine is a lil pippy but nothing bad

Attachments

• IMG_6206.png
    IMG_6206.png
    389.3 KB · Views: 58
Das weird, I bought test e from them like a month and a half ago. I’m feeling good, high libido and energy, but that could also be from their tren I’m taking too. I’d get a blood test or test it. Also, there’s no pip for you? Mine is a lil pippy but nothing bad
No pip whatsoever. Even when injecting subq I dont get welts.

I will try test from another source and compare.

Could the test have "crashed" or something like that? I bought it almost a year ago and had it stored in my closet in the shade.

200 a week isn't going to induce some life altering feeling. That's why we don't go by feels. And since you're taking arimidex at such a low dose, there's a good chance you've crashed your e2. You need bloodwork.

200 a week isn't going to induce some life altering feeling. That's why we don't go by feels. And since you're taking arimidex at such a low dose, there's a good chance you've crashed your e2. You need bloodwork.

To clarify: I have less libido and strength than natty

are u in a deficit cuz if ur in a surplus ur strength will go up Test isnt magic bro
No deficit. Again, strength is lower than natty. Significantly lower than taking enclo

The strenght part is ok, but the lack of libido will be problematic for my relationship if it continues

Giving your dad who is 62 500 mg week test is a bit extreme.

Also taking arimidex on cruise dose by feels and not by bloodwork is also questionable.

I also have test e promo batch kit at home that I didnt yet use and wouldnt want it to be bunk, but its interesting how 2 people in last 2-3 weeks run into the same problem. Would be great if someone actually decided to send a vial to jano.

Also taking arimidex on cruise dose by feels and not by bloodwork is also questionable.

I also have test e promo batch kit at home that I didnt yet use and wouldnt want it to be bunk, but its interesting how 2 people in last 2-3 weeks run into the same problem. Would be great if someone actually decided to send a vial to jano.
No no, he fucked up and doubled the dose. He did it for 5 weeks and noticed nothing special/different.

I honestly dont know. Bloodwork will tell. I will come back with an update.

if u need an AI on a trt dose TRT is not for u sorry

Welp I spoke with my dad and before I said anything he told me he ditched the test I gave to him (qsc) and went back to his old supplier and he feels way better on the same dose.

Honestly, at this point I am pretty convinced this test is bunk. I am not accusing QSC of anything because every other single product I have tried from them has been good. Their peptides are amazing, but two people having issues even with massive doses?

Blood test tomorrow and I might send it to Jano if I see the numbers low.

Thanks everyone

Without blood work you're just blindly throwing darts. DHT will not offset high E2. Enclo will not cause high DHT. You're all over the place and it's very difficult to figure out what you're talking about.

Get blood work asap.

Seriously doubt QSC is faking test. A $120 Jano test will tell you exactly what you have in the vial though.

How you doing everyone

Edit:

Obviously, your blood panels results will provide some additional insight. In the absence of those results, I would suggest one of a couple things.

1) Reduce your injection frequency. This is completely anecdotal, but I have noticed what seems like more and more guys do not react well in terms of the quality of life aspect of TRT from daily administration of long esters. I’m not saying this happens to everyone. Because that’s clearly not the case. But it seems common enough that it’s worth considering less frequent injections.

2) Switch to propionate. I came across a paper 4-5 years ago demonstrating that different people metabolize different esters at different rates. The conclusion of the authors was that certain cohorts should use short acting esters while others will be fine with either short or long. I know this doesn’t jive with the “test is test“ line, but many of us react differently to other medications so why should exogenous testosterone be the only exception.

Best of luck mate.

Edit: oh and while it’s technically possible that you had faked product, i’d be highly skeptical of that notion considering it’s one of the most common and cheapest aas available today. And I’m sure some people are going to say you can’t go by feeling, but one of the major points of TRT is that you feel better. Obviously you don’t only go by feeling when making evaluations, but it absolutely should play a part.

Last edited:
Without blood work you're just blindly throwing darts. DHT will not offset high E2. Enclo will not cause high DHT. You're all over the place and it's very difficult to figure out what you're talking about.

Get blood work asap.

Seriously doubt QSC is faking test. A $120 Jano test will tell you exactly what you have in the vial though.

Nah, it wasnt high e2. My levels of  everything are just low. Enclo partially worked because it simply made my balls work again.

i dont think they are faking test at all. But bad batches happen even in massive corporations.

Anyway tomorrow bw and if my levels are indeed low I am sending it to Jano