• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Marijuana [Cannabis]

Plate of goodies. Top is pineapple, left side is gorrilla glue and the rt side is chem dog. All very tasty [emoji41]IMG_0687.JPG

It looks just like my strains but I know it smells alot different . Hard to replicate Hawaii growing...just has that smell/taste.

Very true, Hawaii is just a special place when it comes to growing anything really, the best orange you will ever eat is grown rt here. Its a cali naval but very different than the way it comes out in cali, same with weed. Whenever i go to the mainland and bust out some buds, the first thing people notice is the sweet and strong smell, then of course the taste.

Clones, some ready to plant and others still stretching. View attachment 67346hope i have enough [emoji41]
Nice grow man

I got busted with over 100 plants and 10 mothers a week before harvest when i was 20 lol now im doing some consultation work for the one of the approved medi grow ops in florida. I was featured in the gorilla growers column in hightimes a few years ago.

IMAG0414.jpg
Some nugs as my intra workout lol. Sunday morning workout & wake n bake!

You guys with the large quantity of high quality have me all jelly! Looking good!

Funny reading this, as I'm finishing a bowl before heading to the morning gym sesh!

Best way to start a weekend I think is to wake n' bake then hit the gym.

How baked do y'all get prior to training?? Just curious...every once and a while I'll take a little puff before Jiu Jitsu class. It makes things interesting...

If I hit the pipe before a workout the only thing that would get any exercise is my jaw from eating a whole box of chewy choc-chip cookies!

I used to blaize a lot back in highschool, which may explain a few things.

I don't much these days. If I do it has to be outside doing something fun (dirtbikes, snowboarding, cliffjumping, etc). If I puff at home I get lazy and sleepy.

If I puff before bed my mind races a mile a minute and I can't sleep... so that's out.

I grow every now and then for fun. Homegrow is the best, nice and mellow.

I'm usually pretty baked when lifting. I essentially live life half baked. Just the way I am I guess. I am very productive in life, support and maintain a household, good job, gym schedule etc. I love weed so I feel very fortunate that I can live life this way. If I couldn't get my day to day done being stoned I would change my habits fwiw. Plus it's legal where I am from! Fucking A!!!

I'm usually pretty baked when lifting. I essentially live life half baked. Just the way I am I guess. I am very productive in life, support and maintain a household, good job, gym schedule etc. I love weed so I feel very fortunate that I can live life this way. If I couldn't get my day to day done being stoned I would change my habits fwiw. Plus it's legal where I am from! Fucking A!!!
I'm a wake and bake type of guy. Sets me right for the day. Most of the time I won't burn again till after work. I broke out in the oilfield at the end of the "oldschool" Era. Joints were 30 feet long and dope came in a five gallon bucket. If you couldn't roll a joint and drive a rig at the same time you didn't get the job. Safety meetings consisted of quarts of beer and fat ass joints. The good Ole days. Lol.

I'm a wake and bake type of guy. Sets me right for the day. Most of the time I won't burn again till after work. I broke out in the oilfield at the end of the "oldschool" Era. Joints were 30 feet long and dope came in a five gallon bucket. If you couldn't roll a joint and drive a rig at the same time you didn't get the job. Safety meetings consisted of quarts of beer and fat ass joints. The good Ole days. Lol.
Yeah, I'm not from that school! Lol

I tell you though, something about weed puts me right where I need to be. No problems and no worries :D

So I hot boxed my dog for the first time today. When he got out he ran around like crazy, sniffed me for 10 minutes (eyes bloodshot red), then went to sleep.