Marvel Labs

Did I whip out my dick? No I don't think so. You seem more focused on gear being the end all & be all. Hence your username. Desperate people get burned.. GL to you.

Sorry to tell you but it's been awhile since I've had any weak gear. Must be who you have been choosing to be your supplier.

Sorry to tell you but it's been awhile since I've had any weak gear. Must be who you have been choosing to be your supplier.
be a pal and point me in a direction. Euro king i was told has the goods, but i havent ordered it yet. Looking around first. Protasia labs isnt so great....neither is venom.

No. Just start reading some threads here and you may find your answers. No free rides allowed here. Good luck

wow. quite a welcome. Not the friendliest bunch are ya? Names rob...username speaks for itself. Calling me names like "shill" and "noob" and trying to make me look and feel like an asshole isnt really going to accomplish anything. Seeing that ya'll are real people, and not bots, Ill use this opportunity to break it down simply. The world is in shit, peolple are dying all over the damn place...work sucks, everyone's broke. All i want to is to get back to that 1st cycle where i went up 75lbs in my bench, and 100+ in squats. Im probably chasing a dream, but good gear is really hard to find. So, if i get scammed? for what, $70? oh whale...or, the gear is weak? it happens....what if its good? I'll make a post...a few bottles go around, we get swol....happily ever after. Relax boys, we're all the same here.

The last shill Boxhead sent had already used the gear and bragged it up. That was way too obvious and it didn't work out so he's trying again, but this time the shill hasn't used Marvel gear yet. The shill is going to walk us through every step of the ordering process and THEN tell us the gear is fire. Boxhead is persistent, you have to admit. He's still going to fail, though.

So you come here with money to burn. Why are you still talking. You said you don't care when labs rip you off its just paper right. Then you call us an unfriendly bunch and expect people to point you in the right direction. Hmm. I don't anything in life that works this way.

Yep, Maximus Gear has been the most honest lab ever.

On a similar note, for anyone to spend any time reading and to see marvel as a contender I say more reading is in order.

Hey "marvel" can you post a pic of your labels on a bottle please. I have been on a brand called "marvel" for a month. I got it from a bud of mine. It use to be called "generic supplements".

Hey "marvel" can you post a pic of your labels on a bottle please. I have been on a brand called "marvel" for a month. I got it from a bud of mine. It use to be called "generic supplements".
A member here posted this the other day...hopefully helps you.
proxy.jpeg