Marvel Labs

Euro King is selling a domestic brand called Marvel, but the labels look nothing like that picture up there. I was told Euro King's Dragon Pharma is good enough, giving some credibility to the site, but is it the same Marvel?

Euro King is selling a domestic brand called Marvel, but the labels look nothing like that picture up there. I was told Euro King's Dragon Pharma is good enough, giving some credibility to the site, but is it the same Marvel?

Nope, Marvel has only ever been domestic, and has been for over 3 years.

So far I have purchased 3 times from marvel and all has been up to par. Ordering easy on time. And packaged well
I have no bloods. But I've been running most of there gear for the past two months. And every things has run smoothly with results. There orals taste like shit but it obviously cut with alcohol and I do not drink so yuk. I'm not saying there good to go every member should do there own research and not just go by what I say . And I know this is not a source board. But this point of this thread is to leave a review goods or bad as the rules say in the thread. I know some will come and bash away I really don't care.

So far I have purchased 3 times from marvel and all has been up to par. Ordering easy on time. And packaged well
I have no bloods. But I've been running most of there gear for the past two months. And every things has run smoothly with results. There orals taste like shit but it obviously cut with alcohol and I do not drink so yuk. I'm not saying there good to go every member should do there own research and not just go by what I say . And I know this is not a source board. But this point of this thread is to leave a review goods or bad as the rules say in the thread. I know some will come and bash away I really don't care.
hahahahahaha aww man wtf seriously marvel??? marvel is a comic book company i thought wtf