• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Mauve tops

They should technically be g2g cause their from TP. They’re fairly new though so i bet you’ll get no responses. Buy them and shoot them to find out

They're from TP, made in the same place as meditrope but supposed to be a true 10iu. Although I bet they come in overdosed, it's just their business model

Do you know how you'll reconstitute them yet? (At what dose)
Not sure yet the supplier said they were probably closer to 12 iu's than 10iu. That's why I was wondering if there had been any testing on them. Have you used them? If so what did you do?

Not sure yet the supplier said they were probably closer to 12 iu's than 10iu. That's why I was wondering if there had been any testing on them. Have you used them? If so what did you do?

No, I haven't used them yet. But I heard they were testing quite well from a reliable source.

Maybe I’m mistaken but information from the original source it 10iu on the dot.

Maybe I’m mistaken but information from the original source it 10iu on the dot.
Not sure I have heard from more than one person they are overdosed. I'm on the blacks now, just started. I'll run them 2 weeks pull bloods then when I switch to mauves I will dose them as 12 and pull bloods and see if the numbers match up.

Not sure I have heard from more than one person they are overdosed. I'm on the blacks now, just started. I'll run them 2 weeks pull bloods then when I switch to mauves I will dose them as 12 and pull bloods and see if the numbers match up.
Did you dose the blacktops at 10iu or 15iu