Sup bitches. Pharma GH vs. generic & preferred ROA

Whoremoans

What’s up Meso, it’s been a while. I’m looking for opinions on the cost to benefit ratio of pharmaceutical GH (ideally Serostim) vs. generic GH. Currently taking 3iu a day of generic blue tops and I’m pleased with the results, but I’ve been strongly considering switching to pharma.

Also, I’ve been taking my GH intramuscularly PWO instead of sub q. IM supposedly allows for fast absorption and a higher peak in GH serum, which seems like a good middle ground between the slow absorption of sub Q, and the instant hit of IV. I’d like to hear someone else’s experience with GH administration routes other than sub Q. Thanks.

If you have the cheddar give it a try. Some guys swear by pharma. I tried a few different pharma but could never tell a difference so UGL works for me. Up to a vial a day so 10-12 IU.

I get the same results and CTS but it's based on dose, not pharma vs UGL. That's just me tho. Keep us posted. All we have are anecdotes at this point, so the more the merrier.

If you have the cheddar give it a try. Some guys swear by pharma. I tried a few different pharma but could never tell a difference so UGL works for me. Up to a vial a day so 10-12 IU.

I get the same results and CTS but it's based on dose, not pharma vs UGL. That's just me tho. Keep us posted. All we have are anecdotes at this point, so the more the merrier.

I also prefer IM over subq FWIW. Bro-science or whatever.

I like subq during a cut, and IM if I’m blasting.
I swear my delts blow up like crazy when I do it IM- could just be in my head but I’ll take it.