A GH and fat loss protocol (rhGH lipolysis) that is science-based

Ok I can't resist but I have to know. What do you make of this famous study? Not a lot of test subjects but all showed the same results. Should we be scared?
Its findings in this vein were basically confirmed by the HAARLEM trial that found that GH use (rhGH+AAS) was associated with a higher left ventricular end-diastolic volume 3D & left ventricular end-systolic volume 3D (mL) post-cycle (T₁). The etiology or natural history of cardiomyopathy secondary to chronic GH excess is comprised of 3 known phases.

The "Athlete's Heart" is different, and nonpathological, whereas AAS-induced & GH-induced cardiomyopathy are decidedly not. However, they are indeed reversible.

No, I take my HGH in the morning but then fast until lunchtime as I’m at work 2-3 hours after the injection ….
So you eat post injection? Just curoious.

I have seem very solid fat loss and actually maintaining at the weight i am with hgh, fasted cardio. But still hitting my macros the rest of the day.

What time is pin time and what time is fast over?
All this timing minutiae is nonsense and plays a very small role in the big picture... for HGH all that matters is total UI per day.... you dont see fat loss at 2,3 even 4ui sometimes but take it up to 5-18ui and you will see recomp even in a surplus...

All this timing minutiae is nonsense and plays a very small role in the big picture... for HGH all that matters is total UI per day.... you dont see fat loss at 2,3 even 4ui sometimes but take it up to 5-18ui and you will see recomp even in a surplus...

for the issue he’s having id say you’re wrong. But generally, yes i agree.

Last edited:
Make sure you're diet is on point. You can't out work (or out inject) a bad diet. If your GH is legit and you stay with it for 2-3 months, you will see results even at 2iu unless you are some sort of outlier that doesnt respond to it

If one pins 6 iu a day hgh, is the fatloss result better splitting it up or pinning all of it prior to fasted cardio?

In other words, would the 2 iu in AM fasted yield a weaker result then the 6 iu used all at once prior to fasted cardio?

If one pins 6 iu a day hgh, is the fatloss result better splitting it up or pinning all of it prior to fasted cardio?

In other words, would the 2 iu in AM fasted yield a weaker result then the 6 iu used all at once prior to fasted cardio?
Highly debated but negligible IMO.

If you were to follow the cycle this post prescribes you would indeed get better fat burn from doing the entire bolus in the am fasted and then doing cardio. That said, I personally feel better on split dosing so I do it that way.

This is an oversimplification. Timing is neither minutiae nor nonsense.

While dose is the primary factor with respect to response, primarily via ΔIGF-I, timing considerations are more significant than non-IGF-I-mediated effects of GH for growth.

People absolutely do see fat loss at these doses that you claim incorrectly that they do not.

Is 2 IU rhGH a good idea for most male bodybuilders? Well, I didn't say that, did I?

If you were to follow the cycle this post prescribes you would indeed get better fat burn from doing the entire bolus in the am fasted and then doing cardio. That said, I personally feel better on split dosing so I do it that way.
Yes, one has to weigh the singular goal of "fat loss" against the lethargy 6iu causes during the day if pinned AM. I do not do greater than 3iu but if I did, I would split with a small enough amount AM not to cause lethargy and the rest PM. But I have tried all ways and have never been able to tell a difference. It all works! Just do whatever is comfortable

Yes, one has to weigh the singular goal of "fat loss" against the lethargy 6iu causes during the day if pinned AM. I do not do greater than 3iu but if I did, I would split with a small enough amount AM not to cause lethargy and the rest PM. But I have tried all ways and have never been able to tell a difference. It all works! Just do whatever is comfortable
Correct. Lethargy is an important tolerability consideration.

for the issue he’s having id say you’re wrong. But generally, yes i agree.

@29trt my bad man. In my head I was in the thread with the dude whose blood sugar is all out of whack on HGH. I was thinking I was quoting him. Just realized what happened.. long day.

Every claim you made in that paragraph is inaccurate. Timing does matter, but how much it matters depends on the person's goal. You definitely can see fat loss at 2, 3, or 4 IU depending on how you use it. If you are eating in a surplus you're going to gain weight no matter how many IU's you are taking. GH is not going to override the basic facts of calorie balance. Calories consumed versus calories burned just cannot be significantly altered despite how badly many want to think that drug use can somehow overcome it.

This is an oversimplification. Timing is neither minutiae nor nonsense.

While dose is the primary factor with respect to response, primarily via ΔIGF-I, timing considerations are more significant than non-IGF-I-mediated effects of GH for growth.

People absolutely do see fat loss at these doses that you claim incorrectly that they do not.

Is 2 IU rhGH a good idea for most male bodybuilders? Well, I didn't say that, did I?
Every claim you made in that paragraph is inaccurate. Timing does matter, but how much it matters depends on the person's goal. You definitely can see fat loss at 2, 3, or 4 IU depending on how you use it. If you are eating in a surplus you're going to gain weight no matter how many IU's you are taking. GH is not going to override the basic facts of calorie balance. Calories consumed versus calories burned just cannot be significantly altered despite how badly many want to think that drug use can somehow overcome it.

What is the case you guys are making wrt timing vs dose?

For example: will 4 IU at perfect timing will result in more fat loss than 8 IU at imperfect timing? How about 4 vs 6? 4 vs. 4.1??

How big is the impact of timing, what's your guess

Sponsors

Latest posts