A GH and fat loss protocol (rhGH lipolysis) that is science-based

This is not connected to the theme of this thread but dont mind me asking how is your tennis elbow doing, I saw on another thread that you were trying to help healing it with HGH. Im battling with the similar injury.
Again, apologies for asking non thread related question.
PT will help.

Do some wrist extensor and flexor stretching, no weight pronation and supination holds, and forearm no weight flexion and extension wrist curls. Dont do anything with grip for 2 days. Do these exercises 3x a day. It will help. Dont let the inflammation build up to much. And anything that causes pain to the area, dont do for a week. Its an overuse injury. So its honestly just stretchig the forarm. And anything thats causes pain dont do. The reason it gets bad, is people keep doing yhe thing that hurts it, then it becomes chronic.

I'm curious about your thoughts on Kurt Havens' scientific and mentoring philosophies in the use of HGH and anabolics in general. I've been wanting to buy his book. Maybe I will soon. I see you are also publishing a book soon? Has that been released yet?
It just isn't much of a book, it's very basic. Our books are totally different.

His is like an "intro to rhGH," mine is both a practical guide that has protocols, principles, strategies, tactics of administration, explanation of rationales; and a research guide.

The research guide provides a primer to interpretation of rhGH data and aspires to teach a layperson how to interpret rhGH research, to equip the reader to understand results and findings after learning about the universe of such research and the considerations and limitations of different research classes & categories, designs (without getting bogged down by course material from biochemistry or research methods).

I like Kurt a lot, he's articulate and knowledgeable. I suppose his book is, more than anything, written in a highly conserved manner, not taking much risk. It's a little ebook, the kind of thing you read in a weekend or whatever. Mine is (well, will be) a print textbook, for your collection.

Okay, so like 60-90 mins when I go IM... so thats okay, I wait like 30-60 mins anyway, for my Yohimbine
That stuff is awful!!!! It actually gives very big libido boost and erections, but the anxiety accompanied sucks! Yohimbe, is actially considered aphrodisiac

Speaking of books that are written, when we gonna get to buy yours?
Good fucking question bro. It's in the works. If you want updates about significant status updates PM me you email and I'll add you to the monthly newsletter.

Next newsletter sections (§§):

§1. Bolus: Status Update
§2. Article: Injury Prevention: Scapular Winging
§3. Article (full version): Research: Phytoecdysteroids (e.g., pharma ecdysterone, turkesterone, etc.)
§4. Upcoming Articles - Summaries (pre-prints):
§4.1. ACE inhibitors, more so than ARBs, but both, diminish hypertrophy
§4.2. Estrogen functions in men
§4.3. AAS, RhGH, and collagen, bone, and joints

Just admit it, @Type-IIx: the book was a scam to hype your coaching services!

Not judging; seems like that strategy worked well for business.
No absolutely not, did you subscribe to the mailing list? I've given progress/status updates. Pseudonymously publishing a physical textbook in 2024 is pretty fucking challenging technically. I am working on it, and it's not only difficult due to reliance on humans but also financially.

Its findings in this vein were basically confirmed by the HAARLEM trial that found that GH use (rhGH+AAS) was associated with a higher left ventricular end-diastolic volume 3D & left ventricular end-systolic volume 3D (mL) post-cycle (T₁). The etiology or natural history of cardiomyopathy secondary to chronic GH excess is comprised of 3 known phases.

The "Athlete's Heart" is different, and nonpathological, whereas AAS-induced & GH-induced cardiomyopathy are decidedly not. However, they are indeed reversible.
I'll be honest, I don't really understand what you're saying due to my lack of expertise in cardiac structure abnormalities. I think I got confused when you brought up athlete's heart.

These negative cardiac results are NOT athlete's heart, correct?

No absolutely not, did you subscribe to the mailing list? I've given progress/status updates. Pseudonymously publishing a physical textbook in 2024 is pretty fucking challenging technically. I am working on it, and it's not only difficult due to reliance on humans but also financially.
You'll get there.
The worst is over.
And I don't have availability of a thumb up emoji to put right here.
Meso is cramping my communication skills in a way I find unacceptable.

I'll be honest, I don't really understand what you're saying due to my lack of expertise in cardiac structure abnormalities. I think I got confused when you brought up athlete's heart.

These negative cardiac results are NOT athlete's heart, correct?
So the Athlete's Heart is a condition that occurs in athletes on a continuum, for endurance athletes at the (high) extreme end, and power athletes at the (low) opposite end, where adaptive (meaning beneficial, not harmful, and in response to non-drug factors) changes to heart structure (morphology) and function occur due to hightraining volumes. Basically, the heart adapts to the high demands of training by growing somewhat – especially the left ventricle, and there are some compensatory functional changes in the right as well as left ventricle (e.g., increases to E/A ratios, etc.)

Let me give you a more comprehensive read about the condition and its prevalence in Olympic athletes: see Caselli S, Di Paolo FM, Pisicchio C, Pandian NG, Pelliccia A. Patterns of left ventricular diastolic function in Olympic athletes. J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2015 Feb;28(2):236-44. doi: 10.1016/j.echo.2014.09.013

These are distinguished from the nonadaptive (pathological) changes wrought by AAS, that to summarize the HAARLEM trial data:

* Left ventricle:
- The increase in LV mass was due to an increase in interventricular septum & posterior wall thickness
- ↓left ventricular ejection fraction by 5%
- LV mass ↑ 28.3 g from T₀ to T₁, trend same adjusted for BSA
- intraventricular end-diastolic septal thickness (mm) & left ventricular end-diastolic posterior wall thickness (mm) ↑ 0.87 mm & 1.18 mm, respectively
- There was a positive correlation between AAS weekly dose & LV mass, intraventricular end-diastolic septal thickness, and left ventricular end-diastolic posterior wall thickness. Conversely, intraventricular end-diastolic septal thickness was negatively associated with training time
- LV mass, intraventricular end-diastolic septal thickness, and left ventricular end-diastolic posterior wall thickness all returned to baseline by T₂
* Diastolic function:
- e' early diastolic, a' late diastolic, s' systolic velocities (peak)
- E/A-ratio by T₁ declined -0.45, returning to baseline by T₂
- There was a decline by of lateral e' by T₁ with -1.8 cm/s
- Age, cocaine use, and training time were positively correlated with E/e' septal by T₁, whereas AAS dose was negatively correlated with E/e' septal
- Paresternal long-axis view ↑ 1.9 mm (> for oral AAS, β=3.7!)
- Left atrial 3D volume ↑ 9.2 mL
TBH you'd need to have more of a medical background than I have to really delve deeply into the nuances and contrast the two conditions well. I basically just juxtapose the facts from both cases (Athlete's Heart vs. reversible functional and morphological changes by AAS), and use my pertinent education to discern the differences based merely on my passing but not cardiac-surgeon-level understanding of the heart.

So the Athlete's Heart is a condition that occurs in athletes on a continuum, for endurance athletes at the (high) extreme end, and power athletes at the (low) opposite end, where adaptive (meaning beneficial, not harmful, and in response to non-drug factors) changes to heart structure (morphology) and function occur due to hightraining volumes. Basically, the heart adapts to the high demands of training by growing somewhat – especially the left ventricle, and there are some compensatory functional changes in the right as well as left ventricle (e.g., increases to E/A ratios, etc.)

Let me give you a more comprehensive read about the condition and its prevalence in Olympic athletes: see Caselli S, Di Paolo FM, Pisicchio C, Pandian NG, Pelliccia A. Patterns of left ventricular diastolic function in Olympic athletes. J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2015 Feb;28(2):236-44. doi: 10.1016/j.echo.2014.09.013

These are distinguished from the nonadaptive (pathological) changes wrought by AAS, that to summarize the HAARLEM trial data:

TBH you'd need to have more of a medical background than I have to really delve deeply into the nuances and contrast the two conditions well. I basically just juxtapose the facts from both cases (Athlete's Heart vs. reversible functional and morphological changes by AAS), and use my pertinent education to discern the differences based merely on my passing but not cardiac-surgeon-level understanding of the heart.
Great stuff here! So as I suspected, the deleterious effects from the studies are not athletes heart.

One design flaw from the Finnish study is they compared moderate dose AAS users (who didn’t use HGH) with high dose AAS users who also took HGH (2-4iu) on top of that.

Another issue is they also don’t say which anabolics or what doses were used, which is really unfortunate. It appears the HAARLEM study didn’t specify this either from what I gather.

I do notice systolic blood pressure was a bit high (131 mmHg), which I would have thought could have contributed, but this was the same for the AAS only group who didn’t get the same deleterious effects, so clearly it didn’t have much of an effect.