BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Any concerns shipping Lantus during summer months wirh the heat?
Honesly - Insulin in general is EXTREMELY stable.. I had forgotten a pen of lantus and rapid in the boot of my car for a good two months - with several hours in the sun a couple days here and there - Tried using them to see if they were still good to go and still got what I would have expected from them... So i doubt any degradation will occur under shipping circumstances ..

Honesly - Insulin in general is EXTREMELY stable.. I had forgotten a pen of lantus and rapid in the boot of my car for a good two months - with several hours in the sun a couple days here and there - Tried using them to see if they were still good to go and still got what I would have expected from them... So i doubt any degradation will occur under shipping circumstances ..
That happened to me too. The insulin was still good and working.

BG always ships, although sometimes it may take some time. He always responds and has great stuff at unbelievable prices. Thank you for your sercive my friend

I see the email now. There was one transfer without names or order ID which I could not match to any order, it looks it is your order. Will process it now.

Just prepared the package.

I placed an order quite some time ago and it wandered around the states a bit before being returned to you. I've emailed you about getting this reshipped but haven't heard back...

BG have you received a bank transfer of 295$ ? sent it since May 10th.
You Have not replied to our email exchange since last wednesday.
It's for order #14797.
I can't find the transfer.

BG always ships, although sometimes it may take some time. He always responds and has great stuff at unbelievable prices. Thank you for your sercive my friend
Thank you. :)

@BG pharmaceuticals sup bro, are you able to source me any test U/E, or Deca/Npp from any pharmacies there?
Only sustanon from pharmacies. The others are from Driada.