BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

HGH went out of stock so I am shipping the rest only.

Please order from the site, the products are there.
That's okay, but if the HGH can't get here before the end of next week I'd appreciate its value being refunded to me ASAP, so I can order elsewhere to keep me going in the meantime.
Also would greatly appreciate being made aware of such setbacks at the time of ordering in the future, so that I can plan accordingly.

Same here. Looks like there are lots of delays?
Seems that way. I've placed several orders before and no issues. Package might have arrived a bit after the estimated window, but nothing major. I never paid attention to the status of my order on the website. So maybe this is normal? But reading the recent posts in here did cause a bit of concern.

Hey @BG pharmaceuticals status on order #14880? Paid over a week ago, website still says 'processing.'
Shipped.

That's okay, but if the HGH can't get here before the end of next week I'd appreciate its value being refunded to me ASAP, so I can order elsewhere to keep me going in the meantime.
Also would greatly appreciate being made aware of such setbacks at the time of ordering in the future, so that I can plan accordingly.
Yes I will refund you, send me email with bank details or crypto.