BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Hey BG have you received the bank transfer of 295$ sent on may 10th ?
I double checked like you asked with my bank and they tell me that you should have received the money by now. Have you received it by now or not brother ?
It's for order Order #14797.
I have a 248.39 EUR transfer with name of some institution and without notes I can't match to any order, maybe it is yours?

edit: nope, not yours, this one is from 29 march, if someone recognizes it please email me

edit2: from last email I see you have used wrong BIC code. I do not find any transfer matching your names or order ID

Last edited:
I have a 248.39 EUR transfer with name of some institution and without notes I can't match to any order, maybe it is yours?

edit: nope, not yours, this one is from 29 march, if someone recognizes it please email me

edit2: from last email I see you have used wrong BIC code. I do not find any transfer matching your names or order ID
CAN YOU REFUND MY ORDER #14655, I SENT YOU 10 EMAIL AND 5 MESSAGE THERE !

ITS BEEN 1 MONTH AND 2 WEEK DUDE, COMON !!

yeah actually the transfer got returned to me. I will send you a new one, using the correct BIC this time.

I sent payment 9 days ago, sent an email asking when should I expect my order to be shipped
Still no answer, first time this happens, I put so many orders and never takes this long to be shipped

I placed an order a week ago now.

I’m not complaining. I know it’ll show up, just give the guy some time. He’s active, replying and people are getting packs.

Have ordered a bunch of times and always came through, just took a bit to get tracking updated via the site but it always comes, same as the goods

I'm going to 12 days now with no update, sent you an email and still no answer, continue in processing mode
Can you please give me an update on order 15052 pls? Never took this long to ship

Back