BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

@BG pharmaceuticals

I would like a refund on order #14655, I've been waiting for 1 month now for you to send it to me,

1 month that you don't communicate so that we can find a solution,

I have already sent you an email with my contact details, please do the necessary ASAP.

Hi BG - I have sent a couple of messages on Discord the last week. I will need some assistance/help, thanks! :)

I orderd from him on 10 May (evening) and recieved on 22 May. (8 working days)
Got the package perfectly, well packed. Tracking was provided asap.
Was a great experience.

I did not think I would have to write here again, but he just is not responding to emails.

I ordered a few times from him last year and it all went fine with the same payment method and through email.

I placed an order through email for almost 1k euros at the end of April 2024 and paid on the 1st. of May.

He did not respond to my email about the status of the order until I posted here on the 23rd of May. Then he said that the wallet he sent me was blocked. The very next day he emailed me saying that the wallet that is blocked is not the one he gave to me and that the one he gave to me, he has access to, and he said he does not have the Monero in it. I triple checked the address, sent him the transaction ID and asked him to check his transactions more carefully to confirm the transfer to the wallet.

Since then I again did not receive any reply on the email, even after bumping the conversation. It has now been almost two weeks again and I hope BG will finally respond and double check his wallet history, because everything on my end is as it should be.

Until this order I had good experiences with his service as well as products but it seems that the quality of his customer support is severely lacking.

Now it either seems to me that he is trying to scam me or is not being professional.

BG please take your time and help me resolve this issue.

Do you have any idea when you’ll have Ozempic back in stock? I need 2 pens and would rather not find another source!

I did not think I would have to write here again, but he just is not responding to emails.

I ordered a few times from him last year and it all went fine with the same payment method and through email.

I placed an order through email for almost 1k euros at the end of April 2024 and paid on the 1st. of May.

He did not respond to my email about the status of the order until I posted here on the 23rd of May. Then he said that the wallet he sent me was blocked. The very next day he emailed me saying that the wallet that is blocked is not the one he gave to me and that the one he gave to me, he has access to, and he said he does not have the Monero in it. I triple checked the address, sent him the transaction ID and asked him to check his transactions more carefully to confirm the transfer to the wallet.

Since then I again did not receive any reply on the email, even after bumping the conversation. It has now been almost two weeks again and I hope BG will finally respond and double check his wallet history, because everything on my end is as it should be.

Until this order I had good experiences with his service as well as products but it seems that the quality of his customer support is severely lacking.

Now it either seems to me that he is trying to scam me or is not being professional.

BG please take your time and help me resolve this issue.
I don't have access to that wallet but ok I will ship the order.

@BG pharmaceuticals Order status on order #14811 ??

Would appreciate not being ignored please, all I am asking for is tracking info / honest status update ... Quite annoying I have been a long standing customer for years ... Never had such issues before...