BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I went to your online shop and checked the price of HGH. The price for 27 units is just 23,9 euro, which is significantly lower compared to the prices of other sellers.

The cost per unit is suspiciously low. I'm claiming you sell under dosed products, but I would like to know why the price is so low. I'm considering to use HGH for long-term and I'm looking for reliable and cheap sources.

Also, do you sell the HGH in vials or pens?

I went to your online shop and checked the price of HGH. The price for 27 units is just 23,9 euro, which is significantly lower compared to the prices of other sellers.

The cost per unit is suspiciously low. I'm claiming you sell under dosed products, but I would like to know why the price is so low. I'm considering to use HGH for long-term and I'm looking for reliable and cheap sources.

FFS it's chinese QSC, do you know how much they're going? Please consider seriously stoping aas, it seems like already you're having problems..

This isn’t a place where all you do is ask questions. Try reading through threads and gaining knowledge. Every thread you’re in you’re just asking do you have HGH and how much.

Now you’re just saying you believe it’s underdosed because of the price. Do some actual reading not jumping around glancing

Also, today i received my third or fourth (i don't remember) order from BG, everything fine.. Ordered May 13 received May 23 in Europe. I'm gonna say it again although it doesn't matter.. Communication could be way better, but what actually matters for me is to receive my order in reasonable timespan. So far, so good.

Another successful TD. Think thats now 5 for 5 never a single issue. This one was 22 days in total to southeast US thank you BG you're the man

Hello, I'm having trouble with an order I've placed through email, on 25th of April, and paid for it on May 1st with XMR - Monero.

There was one reply with the crypto adress from the seller. Then after that nothing else. I've sent 2 emails in the past 4 days asking if the order was shipped and such, but also no reply yet. That's why I'm writing now here, since I see the seller is regularly active and will probably see it.

This is not meant to be a negative review or something, I understand, things can be overlooked, I just want to get the stuff that I paid for/get a reply with the tracking info if it was sent already.

Best regards

Hello, I'm having trouble with an order I've placed through email, on 25th of April, and paid for it on May 1st with XMR - Monero.

There was one reply with the crypto adress from the seller. Then after that nothing else. I've sent 2 emails in the past 4 days asking if the order was shipped and such, but also no reply yet. That's why I'm writing now here, since I see the seller is regularly active and will probably see it.

This is not meant to be a negative review or something, I understand, things can be overlooked, I just want to get the stuff that I paid for/get a reply with the tracking info if it was sent already.

Best regards

Same here, order placed and paid 8th may. Have done several orders in the past with no problem. Seems like there are multiple orders.. Hopefully not an exit scam

This source has been on a downward spiral for 6 months , I avoid now . There’s a new kid on the block in this section just starting up , bp meds , hgh and other pharmacy grade stuff cheaper with good comms .

This source has been on a downward spiral for 6 months , I avoid now . There’s a new kid on the block in this section just starting up , bp meds , hgh and other pharmacy grade stuff cheaper with good comms .
Could you pm me the link or thread, can't seem to find it

Best regards
The kraken account was closed a few days after I gave you that address and I am waiting for them to unlock it so I can withdraw the money.

It's a spiral but upwards from the statistics I see. Every month beats the previous one by number of orders.

BG emailed me shortly after I posted here yesterday and said the order would be reshipped. I'll update once I actually receive it but I've ordered plenty of times without issue and will continue to use BG as long as this is sorted

@BG pharmaceuticals Hi, I placed an order on may 15th, I got an email back on the 17th that its being processed & no updates since then, just checking up to make sure all is well, because the last two times I ordered I already had the package in hand in a similar timespan. Other than that, stellar work & gear/hgh, you've successfully filled the gaping void of Liskas absence.
Order Number is #14794

@BG pharmaceuticals Hi, I placed an order on may 15th, I got an email back on the 17th that its being processed & no updates since then, just checking up to make sure all is well, because the last two times I ordered I already had the package in hand in a similar timespan. Other than that, stellar work & gear/hgh, you've successfully filled the gaping void of Liskas absence.
Order Number is #14794
HGH went out of stock so I am shipping the rest only.

Question, what pharma grade HCG and HMG could you get? Also Carnitine possible?
Please order from the site, the products are there.