BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

No telling how much clen is actually in the ugl “50mcg” could be 300mcg for all you know
You’re correct. No way to know the exact content of ugl tab, even more when we’re talking about micrograms, but…

I have used various ugl clen, and veterinary grade clen (Ventipulmin) and always had about the same effect at roughly the same dosages.

The sopharma, I went up to 140mcg per day and felt absolutely nothing, when I mean nothing, thats me telling you I could go take a nap right after this huge dose.

No way I could do it with any other clen.

Anybody use his Genotropin 12mg 36iu goquick pens? Want to try something pharma grade to have a baseline to compare to generic hgh
Yes I did, and was very pleased with the results. The odor of pharm grade GH is something else lol, reminds me of slin.

It was very potent and good to go !

You’re correct. No way to know the exact content of ugl tab, even more when we’re talking about micrograms, but…

I have used various ugl clen, and veterinary grade clen (Ventipulmin) and always had about the same effect at roughly the same dosages.

The sopharma, I went up to 140mcg per day and felt absolutely nothing, when I mean nothing, thats me telling you I could go take a nap right after this huge dose.

No way I could do it with any other clen.
Interesting, I’ve used his clen as well and didn’t have any sides either I just figured it was due to my high stim tolerance. It’s such a cheap product and he even adds in as a freebie makes no sense to fake it. I’ve done bloodwork on his t3 and t4 and both are legit so no idea why the clen wouldn’t be
Yes I did, and was very pleased with the results. The odor of pharm grade GH is something else lol, reminds me of slin.

It was very potent and good to go !
Appreciate it, thank you

how many Saxenda pens do you have in stock and do you have rybelsus in stock? I know they’re on the site I want to make sure before ordering.