BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

No as they and some other meds need special prescription and I don't do those to stay out of trouble.
Hello, what do you mean?
every product I ordered is for sale on your site and marked as available.

(my order was: 1x DeusGW 501516, 10x Vitamin B Complex Sopharma, 1x BAC Water, 1x Deus Testosterone Base, 1x Tiromel, 1x Clenbuterol )

regards

Hello, what do you mean?
every product I ordered is for sale on your site and marked as available.

(my order was: 1x DeusGW 501516, 10x Vitamin B Complex Sopharma, 1x BAC Water, 1x Deus Testosterone Base, 1x Tiromel, 1x Clenbuterol )

regards

I think he was replying to the Z drug requests.

Interested in reading some reviews for those who have used his Sopharma clen tabs.

I used it up to 120mcg per day and felt absolutely nothing. Switched to a local reliable clen ugl and find it difficult to tolerate 50mcg because of hand shake, tremors, mild headache and all the common sides of clen.

Anyone else used it ?

Interested in reading some reviews for those who have used his Sopharma clen tabs.

I used it up to 120mcg per day and felt absolutely nothing. Switched to a local reliable clen ugl and find it difficult to tolerate 50mcg because of hand shake, tremors, mild headache and all the common sides of clen.

Anyone else used it ?

Oh, fakk me now.. I'm planning to start in 10 days, already bought 2 packs. Already taken a fake sopharma clen 12 years ago (from another source obviously), run it until 120mcg and nothing happened. I hope this time i won't have to deal with the same shit..

Although, the 2 packs have some slight difference in colour. :rolleyes:

Oh, fakk me now.. I'm planning to start in 10 days, already bought 2 packs. Already taken a fake sopharma clen 12 years ago (from another source obviously), run it until 120mcg and nothing happened. I hope this time i won't have to deal with the same shit..

Although, the 2 packs have some slight difference in colour. :rolleyes:
Let me know how it turn out.

Not bashing BG here just to be clear, more like questionning if Sopharma really offer good quality pharma product…

Anyone else used it ?
No telling how much clen is actually in the ugl “50mcg” could be 300mcg for all you know

@BG pharmaceuticals Closing in on 3 weeks since payment for #14013 ... (April 14th) I have sent 2 emails for tracking and didn't get any Reply at all.. Can you please give me an idea of what's going on with it? Thanks

I just received my order for accutane today.

Took less than 2 weeks to ship to Canada, product look legit.

I had a tracking number without asking, ordered from the website. Overall amazing service.

Anybody use his Genotropin 12mg 36iu goquick pens? Want to try something pharma grade to have a baseline to compare to generic hgh