BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

anybody else take longer than 11 business days shipping to australia/canada/usa? Today is the 11th business day it should come today.

Does anyone have experience with BGs Peptide? I am interested in TB 500, DSIP and Melanotan I. But regarding the latter I am quite cautios, since MT1 is often just MT2.

@ BG pharmaceuticals Would you be so kind and check your DMs regarding new order?

Just recieved package today. Ordered march 24. tracking sent april 1. shipment sent april 16. exactly 11 buusiness days in transit to canada.

Brief update: I have received my order. The delivery time was 7 days - perfect. Unfortunately I didn't receive an order confirmation and therefore no tracking, so I didn't check my drop - so partly my fault.

@BG pharmaceuticals I have a technical question :) Can we believe that in a 1.2cc-1.3cc ampoule of Rimobolan, instead of having 100mg as indicated on the box, we have more than like 120-130mg of active product?

@BG pharmaceuticals I have a technical question :) Can we believe that in a 1.2cc-1.3cc ampoule of Rimobolan, instead of having 100mg as indicated on the box, we have more than like 120-130mg of active product?
It is possible. I have tested Omnadren and it was not 250 mg but like 283 mg so the the manufacturers maybe count some waste when you are removing the bubbles from the syringe before injecting and also the little amount of liquid that stays in the syringe after injecting.

It is possible. I have tested Omnadren and it was not 250 mg but like 283 mg so the the manufacturers maybe count some waste when you are removing the bubbles from the syringe before injecting and also the little amount of liquid that stays in the syringe after injecting.

Hello,
can you please tell me something about my order 13617 placed on 27th march?
i wrote you a email on monday...
thank you

I will finally have lantus at home next week and ship it.
please don't ship my order with Lantus...i already got Lantus from a local pharmacy after you wrote to me that you no longer have it available... and i don't need it anymore.

please ship my order how we agreed last week through e-mail:
1x Deus Cardarine (GW 501516), 10x Vitamin B Complex Sopharma, 1x BAC Water, 1x Deus Testosterone Base, 1x Tiromel, 1x Clenbuterol

thank you!

ps: sorry to the Meso-members for spamming up the topic with my order

Ordered April 10 and i received my package today in Europe, so 8 days including weekend. That was pretty fast, thanks @BG pharmaceuticals

Didn't received a tracking and haven't asked for..As soon as he keeps sending orders with the same speed i'm more than satisfied with his operation.

I'm gonna place a new one soon.

@BG pharmaceuticals could you please look into order #13826 ?
Was ordered on the 6th, paid the same day (should have went through by 8-9), got a confirmation email on the 10th about it being processed but no news since
(wanna place a new order but would like to wait until this one's clear)