BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Yet all of you still order from him … when the thread is loaded with communication complaints and delivery taking forever, when there’s two faster sources with similar products.

What’s that tell ya ?

No im still glad I ordered from him I needed some peptides. Just sharing my experience on customer service(shit)

Some people are impatient and want instant replies. That's fine. Not judging.

Did the pack land and were the goods legit?

Did an anonymous online drug dealer treat you like a pretty little princess? *meh*
Listen: logically, this is not Amazon prime. Nevertheless, it is a business and that includes customer contact. Anyone who is too embarrassed to do this should rethink their business. Ultimately, every seller is concerned with maximizing their profits. And if they want to do this, they have to meet the needs of their customers - period

I answer all emails except those asking for tracking if I have already shipped the package and I am about to send the tracking via the site in the next days. I am answering the other emails right now sent in the last 3 days and I will send the tracking numbers from before 3 days later today or tomorrow.

Some emails are asking for tracking which was sent before many days...

btw there are two transfers I can't match to any order. So if your order is paid but with status on hold from before 1-2 weeks please email me.

I ordered today (#13913) and sent you on discord as well. If everything is ok proceed as you'd do, if anything shoot me a message. Cheers!

Hello, is the delivery cost included in the price calculations shown on your website? If a selected product is shown to cost 20$, is that the final price or will I have to pay additional delivery taxes/fees?