BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Ordered on the 1st pack landed today. Everything was accounted for. G2g

Within the 7-11 "working days" time frame. Nice because this is a busy time and we should be planning on some delays, and factoring that into ordering decisions.

Agreed, there is a certain moral and financial obligation to communicate with customers regardless of the situation, especially when the customer has paid you for a product.

Page 1: “Shipping to USA, Canada and Australia costs $13 and takes 7-11 working days“

When you have failed to fulfill your promise to a a customer, communication is of the utmost importance

Also because we're human and shit happens.

Within the 7-11 "working days" time frame. Nice because this is a busy time and we should be planning on some delays, and factoring that into ordering decisions.

Also because we're human and shit happens.
i ordered the same thing from a different source 4 days later just to see which one got here the fastest looks like they are gonna be about the same. other one has cleared customs and should be here in a day or 2. now it will just come down to which one had better communication , selection, then price. i say communication is important but i also do not bombard with email. i ordered and paid on the website. about 3-4 days later i hadnt hear anything order was still "in process" so i sent an email sayimg it was my first time ordering just wanted to know if order went through and g2g. i got an email back the next day.... 2 words.... All Good... that was good enough for me 4 or 5 days later got an email with tracking.

I was again 2 days with my girl in another town, will process the new orders today and send tracking numbers for the orders from last week when I find the time this week.

Hello. Order received. It is true that it makes us nervous not to have good order tracking, but it is effective and reliable. Payment by transfer without surcharge is a plus. The minimum order amount is not excessive and the shipping costs are adequate.

No problems in Spain.

I am preparing a new order.