BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Maybe next time preparation before the competition rather than the other way around would be more logical
Totally true, that's why a month before starting I already had an order for almost €1,000 at home. But another order was VERY delayed, and I finally lost it in customs, it was a small matter, and I have looked for this alternative which from what I have read is received very quickly. I still have time, but nerves, and having already had bad luck at customs...

Totally true, that's why a month before starting I already had an order for almost €1,000 at home. But another order was VERY delayed, and I finally lost it in customs, it was a small matter, and I have looked for this alternative which from what I have read is received very quickly. I still have time, but nerves, and having already had bad luck at customs...
Order ID?

1week no answer on Email is bad. Never had Problems before. But this time something goes wrong
Hello. The transfer bank takes a few days, and he was away for a few days, plus now it's the weekend. I imagine that Monday or Tuesday your order (and mine) will be ready.

Back