BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

There's a proton mail on the website and then the support at one on the 1st page of this thread? Which is the one used for communication?

Anyone using this sources telmisartan recently? I ordered some awhile ago and I believe the brand was stada. They were yellow oval tablets. Just received some more and the brand is zentiva, they have a garlicky smell to them (weird I know) anyone notice this or have experience with this brand?…just noticed in the site it says actavis for the brand, that doesn’t seem to be the case

Where do you ship from? I'm looming for Finasteride and possibly dutasteride. For a US domestic your prices are fair. If international thats terrible since the Indian and Turkish pharmacys charge a fraction of those exact brands. Unless you're just reselling and drop shipping from them?

Yes, this is how it works.

The pharmacy didn't have half the products my customers bought but they were ordered by the pharmacy and available on the next day. If one pharmacy stops giving me products I will go to the next one. If all stop I will close the shop. It won't be the end of the world.
Nevermind. What a shitbag business model.

How long does it usually take for order Confirmation?? Also what kind of TA for US? Any input appreciated!!
In my experience, confirmation arrived the same day the bank transfer was succesfully credited to him, so 2 day later. Since that, never had any new update. I tried to send 2 emails just to know if it had been shipped, not even asked in the last one about any sort of tracking and never had a single answer. In few words, order pay and pray, that’s the rule and it has been already described here.

PS. I’m still waiting for any news about my order since 26/02

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

After payment about a week to get tracking info and about another week to arrive. Guys have to realize it’s not Amazon and relax a little bit. Except 2-3 weeks in total. Everything has been A+ from BG thank you

After payment about a week to get tracking info and about another week to arrive. Guys have to realize it’s not Amazon and relax a little bit. Except 2-3 weeks in total. Everything has been A+ from BG thank you
Right on. Thanks for the reply. I figured about 10 to 15 days ta.

Super relaxed. But if someone ask about procedures and ta, my answer is what you get apart from someone with personal experience and with previous delivered orders. Just facts. But i’m super confident.