BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Anyone using this sources telmisartan recently? I ordered some awhile ago and I believe the brand was stada. They were yellow oval tablets. Just received some more and the brand is zentiva, they have a garlicky smell to them (weird I know) anyone notice this or have experience with this brand?…just noticed in the site it says actavis for the brand, that doesn’t seem to be the case
I order 6 boxes its wasn't actavis need to check the name if you wanne know didn't use it

No big deal, appreciate the response. Just wanted to see if it was normal for the strange smell
I find it odd that almost no replies from other customers about this as this is the best seller of the store. I haven't tried it as I don't need bp meds but haven't received such comment before so don't know if the smell is normal or not and was hoping others will know better.

I find it odd that almost no replies from other customers about this as this is the best seller of the store. I haven't tried it as I don't need bp meds but haven't received such comment before so don't know if the smell is normal or not and was hoping others will know better.
Why did you switch brand?

Any way to eschew the minimum price purchase? Looking to order some Slin to Australia, but trying to keep the order light so that it hopefully isn't flagged by border control.

Don't mind paying a premium.

I agree, I bought a couple of boxes was going to open another and check. Maybe it was just that foil pack I grabbed

Touchdown. Great news. A week and a half to land in Italy. As I said, order wait and pray it’s the rule. And it works, just accept that. I’ve never received a reply to any news about a tracking number (2 mails send in total), never a confirmation of shipping, never a progress in order status on website. Just pay amd wait. But it lands succesfully. So, there’s space for improving for sure, but it works and products are legit.
Many Thanks.

Touchdown. Great news. A week and a half to land in Italy. As I said, order wait and pray it’s the rule. And it works, just accept that. I’ve never received a reply to any news about a tracking number (2 mails send in total), never a confirmation of shipping, never a progress in order status on website. Just pay amd wait. But it lands succesfully. So, there’s space for improving for sure, but it works and products are legit.
Many Thanks.
So you got no tracking number? that's unfortunate. Made an order on Monday, already paid . I hope I get a tracking number. Don't like to pick up the parcel in the post office, my ID card is expired

Hello. I placed an order and some things are urgent for the competition preparation I'm already in. It makes me nervous not to receive an update on the order...

Hello. I placed an order and some things are urgent for the competition preparation I'm already in. It makes me nervous not to receive an update on the order...
Maybe next time preparation before the competition rather than the other way around would be more logical