BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

HGH 10 IU is sold out and replaced by HGH 27 IU.

Tb500 and Ipamorelin are back in stock. Semaglutide 2 mg and Retatrutide 5 mg are added on the site. Primo 200 mg by QSC is back in stock. For now no other peptides will be back in stock in the next 1 month, I have to order them.

@BG pharmaceuticals Howa are u ? Glas you are healed my friend. I have a question about hgh 27ui, if it doesn't come from Qsd can you tell us where it comes from and if we can find a test Janosik or other. Many Thanks

HGH 10 IU is sold out and replaced by HGH 27 IU.

Tb500 and Ipamorelin are back in stock. Semaglutide 2 mg and Retatrutide 5 mg are added on the site. Primo 200 mg by QSC is back in stock. For now no other peptides will be back in stock in the next 1 month, I have to order them.
HGH 27IU By QSC or other?

Touchdown. Not the first time ordering from this guy (albeit last time was years ago). Product quality and package are great. Unfortunately I may have ordered while a lot of stuff was going on in his life and panicked when he was slow-ish to reply (or tbh not even that slow in retrospect, just slower than Liska). For the prices he offers it’s a very good shop, and I’m sorry for having been a bad customer

Sponsors

Latest posts