BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

The flu caught me on Sunday and it was pretty bad. I am much better now but I hope I don't have pneumonia. It was very hard but I still managed to fulfill not a very low amount of orders. Just prepared most of the newer orders and will process the newest ones now.
What about the older ones? You messed up mine which was placed on Dec 30th but I still dont know if you finally managed to sent it or not...

In general I do not reply to emails asking for tracking. I check the order ID and if I see I have just prepared the package or I have sent the package but still have to send tracking via the site which sometimes takes me 4-5 days - I don't reply.

I don't reply to the question why the tracking says I have not yet handed the package to the courier for XXX days. The first date on every tracking is the day I physically handed the package, this is all I can say. So if you have tracking the package is shipped.

In general I do not reply to emails asking for tracking. I check the order ID and if I see I have just prepared the package or I have sent the package but still have to send tracking via the site which sometimes takes me 4-5 days - I don't reply.

I don't reply to the question why the tracking says I have not yet handed the package to the courier for XXX days. The first date on every tracking is the day I physically handed the package, this is all I can say. So if you have tracking the package is shipped.
Hi BGpharma,

I'm still coming back to you, because you told me by e-mail that you were going to prepare my order, and to this day, nothing has been done.
It's not serious.

I quote your email reply of 20/01/2024:

"Hi, sorry I think I have shipped your order to another customer. Will remove the Rapamune and prepare the package now. Give me info for the refund please"

My order still "processing"..., and I still haven't been refunded for rapamune...

(Order #11748 was placed on January 3, 2024 and is currently Processing).

Hi BGpharma,

I'm still coming back to you, because you told me by e-mail that you were going to prepare my order, and to this day, nothing has been done.
It's not serious.

I quote your email reply of 20/01/2024:

"Hi, sorry I think I have shipped your order to another customer. Will remove the Rapamune and prepare the package now. Give me info for the refund please"

My order still "processing"..., and I still haven't been refunded for rapamune...

(Order #11748 was placed on January 3, 2024 and is currently Processing).
It is shipped, I will send the tracking when I can.