BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Yesterday i received the order i placed in January 3, i live next to BG. Didn't get any tracking, just the typical mails that order is processed etc. I'm fine with that as long as i get my order, surely i would prefer a little more details since i wrote here and on discord, but nonetheless this won't stop me from ordering again as he seems to be a reliable and honest source.
which I could say the same. Order placed on Dec 30th, BG infomed me that he was preparing it on Jan 2nd and since then I am blind.

@BG pharmaceuticals

hi,

I placed my order on January 3rd, and it went through processing on January 7th.
I haven't heard from you since, no tracking, nothing...

In the meantime, I've sent you 8 emails to change something.
I've never received a single reply from you.

I've already placed 8 successful orders with you, I hope you'll reply to my e-mails, and ship my 9th order.

Looking forward to hearing from you....
Regards,

(check your mails please, and Order #11748)

Thanks,

@BG pharmaceuticals

hi,

I placed my order on January 3rd, and it went through processing on January 7th.

I've already placed 8 successful orders with you, I hope you'll reply to my e-mails, and ship my 9th order.

Regards,

Thanks,
Dude, sending 8 emails doesn't help shit, for what you need to spam like that. I wait for my order since 19. december and do not spam around like that.

Dude, sending 8 emails doesn't help shit, for what you need to spam like that. I wait for my order since 19. december and do not spam around like that.
Yes, of course. I agree with you.
Having said that, out of my 8 emails, I had different questions.
I don't like spamming either, but a small answer would have been welcome (stock problem, or other....)

I don't ask for an answer in 24h00 either, but in this case, more than 15 days....

Gonna be interesting. Ordered a bunch of Tiromel (T3) and bitiron (T3+T4). In the past, he has been incredible reliable with shipping for me.

Will let you guys know :)

Anyway to get an order packed and shipped faster if I pay more? Shipping to the states was around $10 which is fantastic, but I would more than willing to pay a bit more to have items in say 7 - 10 days instead of the 21 days it took. If not, no worries, I just wanted to ask before I place another order.

Anyway to get an order packed and shipped faster if I pay more? Shipping to the states was around $10 which is fantastic, but I would more than willing to pay a bit more to have items in say 7 - 10 days instead of the 21 days it took. If not, no worries, I just wanted to ask before I place another order.
There is no faster option. It usually takes less than 21 days.

How has everyone’s experience been with the Driada Test E they’ve ordered through here?

Ngl this is some of the gnarliest pip I’ve experienced since I ran Bold Cyp.

Yes, with bonuses.
@BG pharmaceuticals ,

please check my order and answer me (check your emails)

@BG pharmaceuticals

hi,

Regards,

Thanks,

How has everyone’s experience been with the Driada Test E they’ve ordered through here?

Ngl this is some of the gnarliest pip I’ve experienced since I ran Bold Cyp.
I ordered 4 vials but No shipping yet............ Better buy cyponat by driada itself. Its so typical i buy her need to wait now weeks fir even get shipped. And now driada fixed all Problems and sending Out normal for a week now.....

Crazy He told me Last week monday He shipped the old Orders Out now, He didn't do that. Don't Order her. Its the Last Time for me too.

Seriously is her a Money Back, possible? Is that Not good for you? Less Work.

Im now on Testo p. Mid this week Testo e wil BE complettly Out of my system. Thats WHY i asked you If you ship out Last week monday and you sayed you do and have all in Stock.

Last edited:
I ordered 4 vials but No shipping yet............ Better buy cyponat by driada itself. Its so typical i buy her need to wait now weeks fir even get shipped. And now driada fixed all Problems and sending Out normal for a week now.....

Crazy He told me Last week monday He shipped the old Orders Out now, He didn't do that. Don't Order her. Its the Last Time for me too.

Seriously is her a Money Back, possible? Is that Not good for you? Less Work.

Im now on Testo p. Mid this week Testo e wil BE complettly Out of my system. Thats WHY i asked you If you ship out Last week monday and you sayed you do and have all in Stock.
Better write me your order ID on email as I can't give adequate support here without that info.

Better write me your order ID on email as I can't give adequate support here without that info.
You sended my [EDIT//]. Im sorry for Not See. And im sorry for critism you so hard Just for being late. Im sorry i See my mistake her, and ask for Apologies. I got nervous by all the late Orders.
I mean you need to give [EDIT//] Stil the Paket but i have a Tracking Nummer. I think get complettly send Out today? Thank you.

Back