BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I restcoked it before a month maybe but looks like I forgot to relist it on the site. It is good now, I will add TUDCA as well today I think.
could you write here when it is possible to order the TUDCA? So I will place another order, now I'm waiting for another order to be shipped

UDCA vs. TUDCA: is it just a cost issue? Because UDCA usually seems to do better than TUDCA in studies.

UDCA vs. TUDCA: is it just a cost issue? Because UDCA usually seems to do better than TUDCA in studies.
They are both excellent, however TUDCA has been seen to have a better effect on digestion and liver

for those who do oral combinations, especially in pre-contest, they are made to use up to 2000mg per day, therefore quite a cost, but it's worth it, with TUDCA I get an appetite I've never had before as if my liver were new even if I never use it oral, but even AAS like tren tend to reduce appetite by burdening the liver

I ordered often and everytime it was all okay. But the last time i ordered 5x Testo and 1 Modafinil. I received 1x Testo and 5x Modafinil. He would send the Testo again, but since 2 weeks no Paket arrived. At the Weekend i ask where it is and i get no answer.

Yesterday i received the order i placed in January 3, i live next to BG. Didn't get any tracking, just the typical mails that order is processed etc. I'm fine with that as long as i get my order, surely i would prefer a little more details since i wrote here and on discord, but nonetheless this won't stop me from ordering again as he seems to be a reliable and honest source.

Yesterday i received the order i placed in January 3, i live next to BG. Didn't get any tracking, just the typical mails that order is processed etc. I'm fine with that as long as i get my order, surely i would prefer a little more details since i wrote here and on discord, but nonetheless this won't stop me from ordering again as he seems to be a reliable and honest source.
You know its february 17?

Back