BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

My order from the 27th arrived today.
Unfortunately, PT-141 and Bematorin drops were not inside the package.
I've sent an email regarding the missing products. Please contact me.
Probably out of stock and he just sent your parcel so that you get at least the rest of the order and he will sent the rest when its in stock. I wish he would do the same with my order, I am waiting since 19th and have no tracking or any information.

My order from the 27th arrived today.
Unfortunately, PT-141 and Bematorin drops were not inside the package.
I've sent an email regarding the missing products. Please contact me.
I saw PT is out of stock and I tried finding Bemoatorin drops but with no success. I will email you back about refund. Sorry for not fulfulling the whole order.

Hello, is escitalopram 5 / 10 mg available, if so what are prices?
I have a few 10 mg that I bought by mistake. If you wish order the 20 mg dose and in the notes write me to ship you the 10 mg one.

Ist Testo e from driada in Stock i need fast new one! Only 1 shot left and Out of Stock in driada store. Im in Germany. If ordered and payed monday, Delivery end of week? Thank you
@BG pharmaceuticals
Yes, just got a restock, you can order, I will ship the test e orders monday, sorry for the delay.

I've got a few days off, was in another town with a nice girl. Will work hard in the next days on all the new orders and then on answering the emails.
Hope you sent mine before. You said on Jan 2nd you were preparing my order but did not receive any update, tracking or reply ro my emails after that...