BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Like 4 pages of whining babies. You know you can still get your meds without tracking numbers. Lol
Yeah, it probably takes more than 2 brain cells to understand why 4 pages of users complaining about the same issue might be concerning so I'm not even going to try to explain it to you.

VITAROS CREAM 1 box , containing 4 applicators per 1 box , containing 100 milligrams per 1 applicator

Alprostadil is the natural form of prostaglandin E 1 (PGE 1 ). Its actions include vasodilation of the blood vessels of the erectile tissue of the corpora cavernosa and an increase in blood flow through the cavernous artery, resulting in enlargement and erection of the penis.

How to use Vitaros​

1. Works in 5 to 30mins. Do not use with other ED treatments. Use no more than once a day and no more than 3 times a week. Must be stored in a fridge - do not freeze. Lasts only 3 days at room temperature - after that it may not work.
  2. Hold your penis upright. Gently squeeze the tip of your penis to widen the opening. If you're uncircumcised, retract your foreskin.
  3. Hold the tip of the applicator as close as possible to and directly over the opening of the penis (urethra). Do not insert the tip of the applicator into the urethra.
  4. Carefully push down the plunger with your thumb or finger, until all the cream is in the opening of the urethra.
  5. Gently push any excess cream on the surrounding skin into the urethral opening with a clean finger.

Can Vitaros cream be used everyday?​

Vitaros cream should not be used more than 2 or 3 times each week, and it shouldn’t be used more than once in a 24 hour window.

The effects of Vitaros can often be felt between 5 and 30 minutes of applying cream. The desired effects usually last for 1 or 2 hours, during which time you should be able to have successful intercourse.

How does Vitaros work?​

Vitaros' active ingredient (alprostadil) increases the levels of a naturally occurring chemical in the penis. This causes the blood vessels in the penis to swell and should give you a firmer and longer lasting erection.

The treatment will not resolve the underlying physical cause of your ED or increase your sexual desire.

What are the side effects of Vitaros?​

Some men report irritation at the tip of the penis. Others experience pain or redness, flu-like symptoms, dizziness and headache.

You mean it's not like an amazon warehouse or something? News to me
how about when somebody says something and gives there word, they should stick to it, otherwise people will call them out on it, better yet there are certain people that would lets say put you in place for talking shit. So before bullshit comments start, if you truly don't know how the underworld does work or ever truly been in it especially as in gangs and such, don't comment because some people come from a different part of the cloth than you. Seems pretty simple. I have suppliers that don't offer tracking from the start, very acceptable and understood. From man to man and somebody who has been involved in the underground my whole life, a MAN'S word does mean shit otherwise don't say it or offer it......and Now cue the dumb ass comments and remarks. READY SET GO!

Yeah BG needs some more time, but never the less tell me another source where you can find this big range of real pharmacy products for his prices. I bought from him already in the past when AB still was there and I have always received what I ordered, even when I ordered on AB I got a free present without asking. We are not ordering here from amazon prime and this guy has great prices, I made experiences with sources that took this long or longer but were a lot more expensive. I made my order on 19.12 and still have no tracking, but I just know it will arrive and that the guy is trustworthy, I ordered already a good range of products from him and all always had the effects they should have. So do not stress him and be happy that we have a cheap source of pharmagrade products like that, just my two cents. Sometimes too many orders can come in and if he does everything alone he is still just human with private life and cannot do wonders, just order a couple weeks before you gear comes to an end so you are in no rush.

Last edited:
how about when somebody says something and gives there word, they should stick to it, otherwise people will call them out on it, better yet there are certain people that would lets say put you in place for talking shit. So before bullshit comments start, if you truly don't know how the underworld does work or ever truly been in it especially as in gangs and such, don't comment because some people come from a different part of the cloth than you. Seems pretty simple. I have suppliers that don't offer tracking from the start, very acceptable and understood. From man to man and somebody who has been involved in the underground my whole life, a MAN'S word does mean shit otherwise don't say it or offer it......and Now cue the dumb ass comments and remarks. READY SET GO!
I agree with everything you said, but the only reason I made a comment is because you can go back weeks and even months to see that people were having these exact issues even then.

So if someone doesnt take the time to research a thread I don't really have sympathy for any issues that arrise with their shipment.

I agree with everything you said, but the only reason I made a comment is because you can go back weeks and even months to see that people were having these exact issues even then.

So if someone doesnt take the time to research a thread I don't really have sympathy for any issues that arrise with their shipment.
Not to shit on your comment but that still does not justify everything. (JUST CAUSE). then don't offer it, how many individuals are here and are first timers? so you are still gonna get questions and repercussions for such issues, regardless it's black or white, DO it or DON'T. Then overall you won't have any issues or questions arising by what service you offer or what standards you go by. As I stated I have another Pharma source that does not give tracking and that is more then exceptable as it has been since day one explained and excepted.

SO now we are seeing the quality of service and if the source cares enough for such customer base. The reason I spoke up was because I was told specifically some things direct in messaging and then seen the opposite in the forum. So I can justify my actions speaking up. I can still say even though, I was replied to and told again I would get certain info, I still have not received anything. I do know my payment was taken. I am going on almost two months now waiting patiently. BG will see this and I still in hopes he WILL send and it arrives, what he told me and corrects the issue. Now as I have gone somewhere else and received my product I needed, in less time and issues, because I had no choice to do it after waiting way too long. This is nothing personal to BG in that matter. as stated though I am seeing if this gets corrected overall. Shipping is not the issue, it is the leaving people in the dark on what is happening and or also making customers feel like they do not matter. In the end his business and hopefully people do not jump ship because of like you stated (all the issues you can read about).

Last edited:
Not to shit on your comment but that still does not justify everything. (JUST CAUSE). then don't offer it, how many individuals are here and are first timers? so you are still gonna get questions and repercussions for such issues. Still regardless it's black or white, DO it or DON'T. Then overall you won't have any issues or questions arising by what service you offer or what standards you go by. As I stated I have another Pharma source that does not give tracking and that is more then exceptable as it has been since day one and excepted.

SO now we are seeing the quality of service and if the source cares enough, the reason I spoke up was because I was told specifically some things direct in messaging and then seen the opposite in the forum. So I justify my actions. And I can still say even though I was replied to and told again I would get certain info, I still have not received anything, but I do know my payment was taken. I am going on almost two months. BG will see this and I still in hopes he WILL send what he told me and correct the issue. As I have gone somewhere else and received what I have needed in less time and with less hassles, all because I have had no choice to, so nothing personal to BG in that matter. as stated though I am seeing if this gets corrected overall.
I can't provide adequate support via PM, your reshipment was shipped on 17th and should be with you anyday now. Next time please email me with your issue please, PM is for chatting mainly.

I can't provide adequate support via PM, your reshipment was shipped on 17th and should be with you anyday now. Next time please email me with your issue please, PM is for chatting mainly.
No issue emailing you at all....just next time also state this way sooner as you have replied many times through PM and kept stating you were sending me tracking so this is why I have also replied through PM and was waiting for it there...I will look out for package.

No issue emailing you at all....just next time also state this way sooner as you have replied many times through PM and kept stating you were sending me tracking so this is why I have also replied through PM and was waiting for it there...I will look out for package.
I didn't know who you are, I though you are one of the customers who made recently order and if that was the case I would have sent tracking by email anyway.