BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I will answer. Preparing packages for shipping is my priority.

Thanks for the proposal. I will try.
i have a time sensitive request lol.

i am trying to time fertility stuff and i cannot lapse on my hmg or i can lose the fertility ive gained while on TRT. then it could take a whole 90 days to reset again. 90 days of product is very expensive for hmg.

so my question is: if i ordered on monday.... could you give me a rough estimate of how long it would take to get to the states? and is there any way to expedite or no?i will need it within 26 days of monday or i run out. i know you only have quin dao. thats fine.

i have a time sensitive request lol.

i am trying to time fertility stuff and i cannot lapse on my hmg or i can lose the fertility ive gained while on TRT. then it could take a whole 90 days to reset again. 90 days of product is very expensive for hmg.

so my question is: if i ordered on monday.... could you give me a rough estimate of how long it would take to get to the states? and is there any way to expedite or no?i will need it within 26 days of monday or i run out. i know you only have quin dao. thats fine.
I have it in stock so I can ship it fast and it should arrive in 2 weeks.

Yes he start make my order the day after and it just shipped. Hes a good source but should have more organization in my opinion
I think he should make an inventory list where you can see on the website, which products are directly available and which products need time.

Has anyone tried the 2 different modafinil ? Says the 20 count is non pharma vs the 30 count that is pharma more expensive.

Has anyone tried the 2 different modafinil ? Says the 20 count is non pharma vs the 30 count that is pharma more expensive.
The non pharma is from driada. The pharma should be good to go but the driada one is not tested and it’s a new product from them. I haven’t test them though

I have gotten both,I have the Pharma grade from a different source and I got the Driada from this source. I can say they absolutely compare to each other equally, as far as what is in the Driada product that does give the boost that is depending. BG is the only one that ships the Driada brand to where I am. The company that originally makes it I was in touch with, and if I recall they did not have testing for it either and they do not ship to to where I am. I have no complaints though and don't see any differences and believe the driada is just as good as the Pharma ....Im still waiting on a new order where I am getting the Pharma and Driada again from BG to test his Pharma but hasn't arrived and no tracking yet...I will update after trying though