BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

@BGPharma

Yes, hello.

Do you have any update on order no. 11129? Order was placed on November 30, status still says processing. Shipping was supposed to be 5-7 calendar days. Thanks.
It is shipped, I will send tracking when I can. No tests for the HMG.

btw GHK CU, Mots-c 5mg, BPC157 10mg, TB500 5mg, IGF LR3 1mg and NAD+ added on the site!

Hi,
get my order (number 18044) and 2x Vials of TB-500 are missing.
i have send 2 e-mail asking for refund or replacement, but nothing...

please answer!

Do you have tests for the Duloxetine, what is the actual name of the product and what are the expiry dates? Thank you.

Is bempedoic acid available (Nilemdo, Nustendi, Nexletol etc)? I'm not even sure they have it in Turkey.
Not still available, I guess it is pretty new.

Hi,
get my order (number 18044) and 2x Vials of TB-500 are missing.
i have send 2 e-mail asking for refund or replacement, but nothing...

please answer!
I am behind emails indeed. I will ship the missing vials.

Do you have tests for the Duloxetine, what is the actual name of the product and what are the expiry dates? Thank you.
Dulasolan by GEROT PHARMACEUTICA. I don't know exp date but it should be at least 1 year from now.

Of my large order I received it however of 20 boxes of a specific product I only received 11. So 9 missing boxes. All the other products came with their correct ordered quantities

Ordered again and again had no issues at all. Arrived in 1 week EU, good communication as always.
Same old story :)

First order from BG and it arrived faster than he could provide me with a tracking number. Gave an extra box of something I ordered, so I appreciate that. Will definitely order more.